Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 153  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:15 pm 

There is a new IR scene on h@ndd0mination recently, also another IR from a couple months ago where 2 chicks get in it from that site also has been posted.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:42 pm 

1/24 Lisa Ann + Mandingo for MM7

Post Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:06 pm 

Idlewild wrote:
she's still attractive, imo.

I agree, and that attests to how gorgeous she is in general that she can still look good after packing on what has to be 20-25 pounds. I like her milky skin and eyes, and she seems to have no problem with IR.

That said, I am getting annoyed with these "busty girl" studios like DDF etc. that almost only shoot IR for their plus-size chicks. Yeah there are exceptions, but they're rare.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 am 

enon wrote:
That said, I am getting annoyed with these "busty girl" studios like DDF etc. that almost only shoot IR for their plus-size chicks. Yeah there are exceptions, but they're rare.

DDF does this too? I thought it was only Score. Usually the Euro studios are more inclusive in that respect. I do recall some great IR sets with Terry Nova. Wish she would come to the states to do some American IR.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen Laura Orsolya (Laura M). in an IR scene.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:54 pm 

tritone wrote:
enon wrote:

DDF does this too? I thought it was only Score. Usually the Euro studios are more inclusive in that respect. I do recall some great IR sets with Terry Nova. Wish she would come to the states to do some American IR.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen Laura Orsolya (Laura M). in an IR scene.

^^The one who looks like a man? :o No thanks, I never want to see her do IR!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:24 am 

http://handdomination.com/michelle-maverick.html

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:59 am 

sc00by wrote:
http://handdomination.com/michelle-maverick.html

Looks like a decent site. Shame handjobs are not my thing. :|

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:22 pm 

Yes it's like 95% or more handjob but there is the occasional fuck scene, the last one they had was also IR with a thick decent blonde chick. Also the chicks usually take off their tops too and sometimes get some tittyfuck action. It's a hell of a lot better than footjobs and blowbangs, IMO.

A couple of the female models have been nasty turnoffs, but generally they have decent amateurs and sometimes really hot.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:48 am 

^The one with the thick blonde chick you are talking about was pretty good.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:20 pm 

Danny Ocean mentioned his site is up and running.

Mentioned Rachel Love (who has no current IR scenes up to date, unless you count the ones with Jake Steed) will be up soon. So it would be her first IR online. Hopefully he adds more as he did get Chanel Preston too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1524 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 153  Next

Board index » General Discussion