IR-Tube.net
Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - Printable Version

+- IR-Tube.net (http://ir-tube.net)
+-- Forum: Community Forums (http://ir-tube.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Lounge (http://ir-tube.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white (/showthread.php?tid=119998)

Pages: 1 2

Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - jeff2 - 10-26-2018

RE: Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - thomroyal - 10-26-2018

Definitely scripted. Pretty funny though.

RE: Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - jeff2 - 10-26-2018

(10-26-2018, 01:40 PM)thomroyal Wrote: Definitely scripted. Pretty funny though.

I think people like this do exist. There was  Rachel Dolezal who was the white version of it and Bondocks made fun of this type of person with Uncle Ruckus.

RE: Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - thomroyal - 10-26-2018

Yeah, for sure. Dave Chapelle did some really hilarious sketches on people like these too. But, that's all this is - a sketch.

RE: Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - btsstuff - 10-26-2018

I can't figure out which one is worse, that she actually believes she's white or she's spewing that shit as part of an act.

Now way she doesn't straighten her hair.

RE: Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - lbrown047 - 10-26-2018

Why does this remind me of the Dave Chappelle skit he did con Comedy Central?

RE: Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - kcjones - 10-26-2018

Genetically there are greater differences between short and tall people than black and white people. What we think of race beyond the physical are social constructs. Girl clearly needs psychological help. I just find it sad that people are allowed to ostracize her, but socially manipulated to applaud Bruce Jenner.

RE: Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - Theo Younf - 10-27-2018

Indeed, race, at least scientifically speaking, as all but been debunked.

RE: Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - Ipay4 - 10-28-2018

Hmmm... a 16 year old girl saying dumb shit to get attention, No shit.
She had a white step dad who taught her this shit, he kicked the bucket, black mother made her believe that she was biracial, and after the white ex died she told the kids the truth that the father was really black. Since the step dad died, they had to move back into a poor black neighborhood. This is largely the mother's fault for lying to her.

Now, do these come in white versions, I'd like to find me a nice self-hating white lady, one who thinks whites are the problem, lol.

RE: Black girl on Dr. Phil hates being black, says that she's white - 311 and Whooty - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 01:26 PM)Ipay4 Wrote: Now, do these come in white versions, I'd like to find me a nice self-hating white lady, one who thinks whites are the problem, lol.

yep. pretty much any hardcore liberal, under 40 white woman lol.