IR-Tube.net
WTF Liam Neeson - Printable Version

+- IR-Tube.net (http://ir-tube.net)
+-- Forum: Community Forums (http://ir-tube.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: News (http://ir-tube.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: WTF Liam Neeson (/showthread.php?tid=124370)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

WTF Liam Neeson - J Mac - 02-04-2019

I'm glad Dark Maul killed his racist Jedi ass
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/liam-neeson-black-bastard-rape-1203127762/

RE: WTF Liam Neeson - AussieMan - 02-04-2019

I don't think he gives a shit anymore. He says what he wants, no matter what that would do to his career.

RE: WTF Liam Neeson - Splinter - 02-04-2019

Why do people admit dumb shit like this?

If it was truly in the past and nothing actually happened what good comes from admitting it now?

RE: WTF Liam Neeson - wildman99 - 02-04-2019

i feel like the majority of non-black people feel like liam when ANY black person does something criminally, especially against their family. look, i get the "anger" part. anyone on earth would feel that way. but why would they think it's ok to harm a innocent person just because he shares the same race as the perpetrator? their beef should be with the person, or persons, who did whatever. NOT an innocent individual who had nothing to do with it. this is something i've never understood about certain people. why is it that black people get lumped together as ALL THE SAME. while everyone else gets the luxury of being judged individually? smh.

imagine me, as a black man, saying what liam said. the FBI would be at my door within the hour. also, the local police would comb through their investigation files to see if some non-black person had been harmed in the past and if i fit the description of the attacker. do you think the police are doing that with liam right now? nope! how do we truly know that he didn't attack someone but the victim never reported it? the dude sounds like a fucking loose cannon and needs to learn to keep his privileged mouth shut! are we supposed to give him an award, and standing ovation, for the fact that he felt bad AFTER he couldn't find a innocent black man to harm? GTFOH! he should have kept that story to himself. but, of course, an arrogant, privileged male like him couldn't resist sharing such a tale.

even with all the treacherous shit that has been done to me and my family by certain people, i have NEVER had the desire to find an innocent person from their race and do harm to them. NEVER! the fact that certain people even have the luxury to feel that way is the foundation of what racism was built on..which was reserving the right to hunt down, provoke, and then kill any black person whenever they felt like it. smh. fuck liam neeson!

RE: WTF Liam Neeson - Ipay4 - 02-05-2019

(02-04-2019, 11:53 PM)wildman99 Wrote: i feel like the majority of non-black people feel like liam when ANY black person does something criminally, especially against their family. look, i get the "anger" part. anyone on earth would feel that way. but why would they think it's ok to harm a innocent person just because he shares the same race as the perpetrator? their beef should be with the person, or persons, who did whatever. NOT an innocent individual who had nothing to do with it. this is something i've never understood about certain people. why is it that black people get lumped together as ALL THE SAME. while everyone else gets the luxury of being judged individually? smh.  

imagine me, as a black man, saying what liam said. the FBI would be at my door within the hour. also, the local police would comb through their investigation files to see if some non-black person had been harmed in the past and if i fit the description of the attacker. do you think the police are doing that with liam right now? nope! how do we truly know that he didn't attack someone but the victim never reported it? the dude sounds like a fucking loose cannon and needs to learn to keep his privileged mouth shut! are we supposed to give him an award, and standing ovation, for the fact that he felt bad AFTER he couldn't find a innocent black man to harm? GTFOH! he should have kept that story to himself. but, of course, an arrogant, privileged male like him couldn't resist sharing such a tale.

even with all the treacherous shit that has been done to me and my family by certain people, i have NEVER had the desire to find an innocent person from their race and do harm to them. NEVER! the fact that certain people even have the luxury to feel that way is the foundation of what racism was built on..which was reserving the right to hunt down, provoke, and then kill any black person whenever they felt like it. smh. fuck liam neeson!

White people view black people as one giant monster.  If one black person is accused of rape, then killing any black person is justified. Just like when people go hunting for animals, any bear will do, they are all the same in most people's mind.  Yet these racist hamhocks ignore the fact they are what they accuse blacks of.  Yet they somehow view each other as "individuals".

Liam's comments prove this.  I bet there are white people and even some sellouts reading this who are thinking how could you say that.
No one white is going to say Liam represents all white men or most white men or a white cultural problem in America.  That is how I can say that.

Here you have a racist idiot admitting that he was looking for a black man to lynch over a "rape" allegation that no one even knows if it is true.  I have a sister who is a psychiatrist and was full in on feminism when she became one so she worked with rape victims, 10 years later she even admits around 80% of "rape" allegations are false where the woman just changed her mind AFTER sex because someone or something convinced her that the man was of a low status.

I disagree, he shouldn't keep his mouth shut, all these white racist need to come out their closet and show who they really are.  That way when I blacks argue for things and they come to tell us why we shouldn't have it, we can say we know you tried to lynch black men before, so your opinion doesn't mean anything.  I wish all the white racist would come out like this idiot.

As for why you and no black person thinks this way,maybe that is why blacks stay losing, we view whites through the lens of blacks and think that because we view all people as individuals, they will view us as individuals (which is false).  Whites view themselves through the lens of whiteness and think that because they only view people as their skin color and groups their behaviour is justified.  How else do you justify killing 6 million jews, 10 million Congolese, or 12 million Africans just for their skin color?

RE: WTF Liam Neeson - btsstuff - 02-05-2019

He's been watching too many of his own movies.

RE: WTF Liam Neeson - jeff2 - 02-05-2019

RIP His career is over.

RE: WTF Liam Neeson - Splinter - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 12:25 PM)mrhamburger1 Wrote: RIP His career is over.

White racism gets a pass in Hollywood, he will have to do a little penance but he will be ok. 

Mel Gibson
Michael Richards
Hulk Hogan
Ted Danson 

All continued to work after they had racist incidents/exposure.

RE: WTF Liam Neeson - Faeginn - 02-05-2019

Nah his career will be fine, people will just abuse him on twitter for shit he said/did in the past just like every other celebrity. Mark Wahlberg was a skinhead who straight up beat people up for being black when he was a teenager, and he's doing alright.

RE: WTF Liam Neeson - imperiusrex - 02-05-2019

(02-05-2019, 04:18 AM)Ipay4 Wrote:
(02-04-2019, 11:53 PM)wildman99 Wrote: i feel like the majority of non-black people feel like liam when ANY black person does something criminally, especially against their family. look, i get the "anger" part. anyone on earth would feel that way. but why would they think it's ok to harm a innocent person just because he shares the same race as the perpetrator? their beef should be with the person, or persons, who did whatever. NOT an innocent individual who had nothing to do with it. this is something i've never understood about certain people. why is it that black people get lumped together as ALL THE SAME. while everyone else gets the luxury of being judged individually? smh.  

White people view black people as one giant monster.  If one black person is accused of rape, then killing any black person is justified. Just like when people go hunting for animals, any bear will do, they are all the same in most people's mind.  Yet these racist hamhocks ignore the fact they are what they accuse blacks of.  Yet they somehow view each other as "individuals".

Liam's comments prove this.  I bet there are white people and even some sellouts reading this who are thinking how could you say that.
No one white is going to say Liam represents all white men or most white men or a white cultural problem in America.  That is how I can say that.

Here you have a racist idiot admitting that he was looking for a black man to lynch over a "rape" allegation that no one even knows if it is true.  I have a sister who is a psychiatrist and was full in on feminism when she became one so she worked with rape victims, 10 years later she even admits around 80% of "rape" allegations are false where the woman just changed her mind AFTER sex because someone or something convinced her that the man was of a low status.

I disagree, he shouldn't keep his mouth shut, all these white racist need to come out their closet and show who they really are.  That way when I blacks argue for things and they come to tell us why we shouldn't have it, we can say we know you tried to lynch black men before, so your opinion doesn't mean anything.  I wish all the white racist would come out like this idiot.

As for why you and no black person thinks this way,maybe that is why blacks stay losing, we view whites through the lens of blacks and think that because we view all people as individuals, they will view us as individuals (which is false).  Whites view themselves through the lens of whiteness and think that because they only view people as their skin color and groups their behaviour is justified.  How else do you justify killing 6 million jews, 10 million Congolese, or 12 million Africans just for their skin color?

Really, you don't know any black people who hate all white people? I do, I surely do.

I know some black people who would Thanos finger snap the entire white race if they could. And in their case I understand it; systemic oppression will do that.

As to my own bias, I'm not a big fan of cops, period- don't know too many I'd embrace warmly and I'm fully aware that's a bias on my part. I know they're not all bad, but I won't trust a single cop for a second.- I always treat them with the wary eye of an opponent, even as I extend them their professional respect. 

And yes it's different than race; no situation is completely analogous- it's not the exact same situation but it's comparable in that my experience and my history and those I know have had issue with cops.- maybe only one or two experiences that have in the long term changed my overall perception. There are many I'd smack as soon as look at them given their attitude in dealing with the public, even as I know that much of it is psychology (erroneously applied) directed to control a situation through forceful words and actions.

But people say and do stupid shit and Liam Neeson said some stupid shit so boycott his movies, write petitions to movie studios to not cast him anymore, call him a racist piece of shit, say fuck you if you see him in the street, but let's not act like he's so completely removed from the rest of society in that he allows his biases to influence how he view entire groups of people.

Also your sister saying 80% of rape allegations are false?? You actually believe that? Because virtually every modern study that isn't put out by some conspiracy group would turn that number around. A major peer reviewed study that has been quoted frequently says that more likely only 2-10 % of rape accusations are false. I guess your sister was hanging around with some fickle hoes, huh?  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21164210