Blacked.com
https://www.blacked.com/

[Image: Bop-lgbIEAEkN34.jpg]
[Image: Zeppelin-588x250.jpg]
Looks great! if I see they update somewhat regularly i'll get a membership.
Wow, not a thug in site so far, plus good videography. If they update on a regular basis I'm subscribing for sure.
Are all those scenes available and I know I already asked but can you download them. Was gonna take a nap but not anymore.

Man farrah flower and lacey johnson fuck I gotta join. This may be the best stuff for ir in a decade.
that site has some serious potential. I would like to see some anal scenes, though. Sorry, but I dig the anal! I'm liking the girls they got there so far though.
jay dee Wrote:Are all those scenes available and I know I already asked but can you download them. Was gonna take a nap but not anymore.

Man farrah flower and lacey johnson fuck I gotta join. This may be the best stuff for ir in a decade.
plus Katerina Kay...
Hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback! We are busy bringing this site up to speed and we'll be checking in and posting here as much as possible over the next couple of days.

Be on the lookout for a FREE full scene that we'll be putting up shortly just for the IR-Tube.net community.

To answer some of the questions / comments in this thread:

- We ABSOLUTELY value fan / member feedback and will shoot our productions based off suggestions, comments and recommendations.

- We will be updating the site at a minimum of once per week. That is the bare MINIMUM and we already have bonus releases scheduled! The more members, the more we'll shoot!!

- The site offers DOWNLOADS in addition to ultra-fast streaming

Drop us a line here, or on Twitter (@BLACKED_com) to let us know how we're doing!!

Thank you so much everybody, we really appreciate it!!!
/Stan

BLACKED.com
BLACKED.com
Contrast is Everything
Thanks for getting back quickly I'm joining right now.

Just joined for 90 days this site looks great.
They say they have alot of suprise first timers too. I believe they got some dodgers to do IR.. These scenes are hot though. These are not the dont touch me with nothing but your cock scenes. Ive joined. I hope they do something like bangbus or stranded teens. I have a thing for scenes in cars, vans and vehicles. They must be paying these girls a shit load but with scenes this hot who gives a shit!
guess whos back
An IR site that lacks racist stereotypes?

Sign me up!
[Image: 2hrq340.jpg]

"I was told by a producer that I wouldn't go anywhere "being fat sucking Black dick". So I set out to stay fat and keep sucking Black dick" - Angelina Castro on why she ONLY does IR scenes