*****ANNOUNCEMENTS, FEATURES, SUGGESTIONS*****
props to you and your staff.

Is there a way to have an option to select the color theme like it was with the previous site?

At some point they had switch to yellow and black, but there was also an option to revert back to grey/white?

Is that still possible? If not, could we have that  grey/white option.

No offense to any Steelers fans out there.    Big Grin
(06-28-2018, 04:46 PM)jacksurreal Wrote: It may take a year to me to have access to the posts with contents lol

And this is sort of the point. It's up to you.

If you want to participate as a community member, you'll be rewarded. If you don't, you'll sit on the back burner.

IR-Tube.net = meritocracy.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(06-28-2018, 04:49 PM)pipsup Wrote: props to you and your staff.

Is there a way to have an option to select the color theme like it was with the previous site?

At some point they had switch to yellow and black, but there was also an option to revert back to grey/white?

I can upload more themes. The white and blue was ugly, and it's not coming back.

I can find a lighter theme, tho. I've just got a few other priorities on the list first.
White Girl Connoisseur
(06-28-2018, 04:52 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 04:49 PM)pipsup Wrote: props to you and your staff.

I can upload more themes. The white and blue was ugly, and it's not coming back.

I can find a lighter theme, tho. I've just got a few other priorities on the list first.

Cool. Something similar to the previous grey background/black text theme we had with the previous site would 
work.

Thanks again for your hard work.
I'm glad you guys finally got the black/yellow theme up. That's one of the things I really enjoyed about the old site. It's much easier on the eyes than all that white. Good Job guys and Thanks for all you do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Maddisin10's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
New theme is nice.   Black & Yellow hmmm I wonder where you got that color scheme from Big Grin
[Image: 29794256717_8d7a83bfa1_o.gif]
(06-28-2018, 06:11 PM)iramaj Wrote: New theme is nice.   Black & Yellow hmmm I wonder where you got that color scheme from Big Grin

I plead TOTAL INNOCENCE.... Angel

[Image: best-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif]
White Girl Connoisseur
Personally, my favorite colors are blue and white. But I guess it wouldn't be IR-Tube without the black and gold lol
[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]

HE HAS BRING DA RUCKUS
   TO ALL U MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!

XD XD XD

A gold border around your name. lol A natural evolution in the age of gold toilets.
(06-28-2018, 08:25 PM)Coltrane88 Wrote: A gold border around your name.  lol  A natural evolution in the age of gold toilets.

Vesuvius was on me earlier about my name not being visible in the new theme. So I told him, "that, is a stylistic choice" Cool

I like having it Blacked out. The gold is just to highlight it a bit.
White Girl Connoisseur