Alina Lopez
Now I love me some Hispanic girls and this one is making the round in the IR scene and she is a fine little hot tamale. Her lasted Blacked scene was great.

Name: Alina Lopez
Date of Birth:September 6, 1995 (22 years old)
Place of Birth:Los Angeles
Country of Origin:United States
Career Status: Active
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brown
Measurements:32C-24-32
[Image: 6p1xyegto048_t.jpg]
[Image: w8szbwo217v8.jpg]
[Image: r2amswx55a2w.jpg]
[Image: 21h3el6tbypw.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like luckyaa's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc, snfosu, hollyamber, Mackneto, Maddisin10
She's sexy as hell. Love that tongue.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • snfosu, iramaj
She is pretty as fuck! Really hope to see more of her.
[-] The following 1 user Likes IR4life69's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
Love her. So sexy
[-] The following 1 user Likes snfosu's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
I can't get enough of her. I hope that she stays in the industry for a long time. Her tongue skills are amazing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
Does anyone know whether or not she has any more IR scenes in the can waiting to be released? She came in the industry like gangbusters with her first scene being IR and I thought she was going to be a major IR performer like Riley Reid. Not sure what's going on with her. Is she not getting booked for IR, producers sitting on her scenes, stopped doing IR all together or on her way out the business like so many others after a few scenes.
^she said early on she's not gonna be in the biz long. I stopped following her once she got a man. He's some photographer or some shit so she's been doing "modeling" for him and stuff. Just enjoy what u can while u can. I've only watched the first scene, the darkx scene, and the camsoda thing with ricky myself. Prolly wont get much more watchable stuff from her than that before she's gone but im cool with it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kingdarius's post:
  • prodigy25
Like everyone else has said on this board. She sexy as fuck, point blank period.
ANTI ANAL, GANGBANGS, AND TATOOS...{-_-}

The Ignore list is for retarded dudes on this board...
[-] The following 1 user Likes prodigy25's post:
  • Chessmaster
Man I really like this Girl ...One Problem She looks Exactly and I mean Exactly like my cousin.....It just flat out Ruins the scenes for me....
(08-08-2018, 05:20 PM)abrams34 Wrote: Man I really like this Girl ...One Problem She looks Exactly and I mean Exactly like my cousin.....It just flat out Ruins the scenes for me....

Damn! I hope it's not her. Big Grin