*****ANNOUNCEMENTS, FEATURES, SUGGESTIONS*****
Thanks .

I get that not everyone is going to be happy with the changes. I'm trying to make some of the improvements that I always wanted, while also giving people things they want as well. I spent almost an entire day trying to troubleshoot the Light Theme. I'm not saying you guys gotta love everything, just appreciate that everything about this forum requires work to make happen.
Special thanks to Shotgun Styles and the rest of the staff for keeping the site alive.  This was far and away my favorite site for interracial discussion, material, and community.  I hope in time this reincarnation will be even better than the last.

K
[-] The following 1 user Likes karinaa623's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
I've lurked a few times since you reopened the site. Just wanted to say good luck, you've obviously put a lot of work in and there are a lot of great features on the board- you do seem to have made a labor of love here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes imperiusrex's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(07-02-2018, 04:29 AM)imperiusrex Wrote: I've lurked a few times since you reopened the site. Just wanted to say good luck, you've obviously put a lot of work in and there are a lot of great features on the board- you do seem to have made a labor of love here.

Sexy Rexy!

I know that me as Admin is your waking nightmare, so if anyone appreciates the graciousness of this response it's me.

You policed this board essentially all by yourself with an absentee Admin for years. We may not always have agreed with you, but we all appreciate how much work you put in during the lean times.

Thanks for your years of service to the community.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • imperiusrex
Is there a list of moderators somewhere please ? I'd like for one of them to review if i can be a senior member now that i have 100 posts, but i dont know who i should contact Big Grin
(07-02-2018, 04:45 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 04:29 AM)imperiusrex Wrote: I've lurked a few times since you reopened the site. Just wanted to say good luck, you've obviously put a lot of work in and there are a lot of great features on the board- you do seem to have made a labor of love here.

Sexy Rexy!

I know that me as Admin is your waking nightmare, so if anyone appreciates the graciousness of this response it's me.

You policed this board essentially all by yourself with an absentee Admin for years. We may not always have agreed with you, but we all appreciate how much work you put in during the lean times.

Thanks for your years of service to the community.

Sexy Rexy? Uh, thanks "Hotty Shotty?" ... Not my waking nightmare, I was pretty much ready to retire as a mod a while ago, so no skin off my back; maybe Jmack as the admin would've been a scary thought but that's more because of all the grammatical errors that would've popped up.  

Thanks for the accolades, but it's better to look forward and wish for the best for your revived version of Ir-tube now in its third incarnation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes imperiusrex's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(07-02-2018, 02:08 PM)taytn Wrote: Is there a list of moderators somewhere please ? I'd like for one of them to review if i can be a senior member now that i have 100 posts, but i dont know who i should contact Big Grin

You would need to talk to Shotgun Styles
(07-02-2018, 02:08 PM)taytn Wrote: Is there a list of moderators somewhere please ? I'd like for one of them to review if i can be a senior member now that i have 100 posts, but i dont know who i should contact Big Grin

As I said in my reply to your PM, you're not there yet. But don't worry, you keep posting quality and you'll get there.

As far as a list of mods, that does exist. At the bottom of the front page there's a link "Forum Team". The mods and admins are listed there. Admin2 doesn't really exist, it's just the install wizard.

(07-02-2018, 04:50 PM)imperiusrex Wrote: Sexy Rexy? Uh, thanks "Hotty Shotty?"

I love Pardon The Interruption on ESPN. That's the handle Wilbon and Kornheiser laid on Rex Grossman during his Super Bowl run. I always thought it was funny. I've also always wondered if Rex was your real name.

Anyways, stick around and have some fun.
(06-30-2018, 11:39 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 11:35 PM)Maddisin10 Wrote: I got a question. On some posts the background is a green color. What does that mean? Thanks

I saw that with the Emma Hix thread. I have not figured out what that is. Will keep looking into it.

I don't know if you ever figured out what the green background on posts mean or not. But I think I just figured it out. I liked a post and then came back to it later and the post had a green background. It had been liked 5 times. I checked out some of the other posts I've seen the background on and they all have 5 likes. So it must be to indicate posts that have a lot of likes.
Interesting. We'll do an experiment...