Wimbledon 2018
Anyone watching the tournament this year ?
Huge fan of Federer here, he's obliterating poor Lazovic right now Big Grin  6-1 6-3 3-2
[-] The following 2 users Like taytn's post:
  • kt466, Maddisin10
(07-02-2018, 07:15 AM)taytn Wrote: Anyone watching the tournament this year ?
Huge fan of Federer here, he's obliterating poor Lazovic right now Big Grin  6-1 6-3 3-2

Federer is easy to watch.  I am also interested to see how Coric plays and if Nadal can hold up into the second week.  Sometimes he gets upset early on grass.
(07-02-2018, 07:15 AM)taytn Wrote: Anyone watching the tournament this year ?

It appears we may be the only two watching!
[-] The following 1 user Likes kt466's post:
  • taytn
Yep, i'm in Europe, i think American people are not into tennis that much.
BTW Coric is already out Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes taytn's post:
  • kt466
One week in and the top seeds are losing all over the place- Cilic (3), Coric (16), Dimitrov (6), Thiem (7), Sock (18), Goffin (10), Wawrinka, and Querrey (11) have all been eliminated. I'm hoping Zverev and Monfils can make a push!
(07-04-2018, 04:19 AM)taytn Wrote: Yep, i'm in Europe, i think American people are not into tennis that much.
BTW Coric is already out Big Grin

I think you are right audits too bad.  Only 6 men have won the career grand slam and 3 are active players now (Fed, Nadal, Djoker).  It's the best era ever and is going unnoticed in the US.
And Zverev lost!
I think that I'll check out the matches in the quarterfinals. I always like Wimbledon more than the other Grand Slams.
I hope Federer wins again and Bertens wins the women's tournament, but Serena is difficult to discount.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • contrast5
I usually check out Wimbledon during the round of 32 or 16 since those matches usually occur during the weekend....

But the World Cup has taken over this year since it is like once in ~30 years for England to get this far.
Federer lost against Anderson. I wasn't expecting that. I hoped that he would win again but now I will be rooting for Djokovic. I hope that he is back from his injuries and returns to his old form.