New Site: Blacked Raw
Hmm, I wonder why there's no exclusive tag. Does she have another IR scene I'm not aware of? Or is she just not under contract with BLACKED and has more scenes from other companies coming?
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
(07-10-2018, 08:15 AM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Hmm, I wonder why there's no exclusive tag. Does she have another IR scene I'm not aware of? Or is she just not under contract with BLACKED and has more scenes from other companies coming?

It's there when you click on the trailer link.
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
^ Hmm, must be a glitch in the system. Well, it is good to see RAW get some firsts as well. Seemed like for a while BLACKED had the market cornered on them.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • iramaj
I'm sure she'll end up on there sooner or later. But any Khloe scenes are good for me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes iramaj's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
I think they never had an exclusive at Blacked Raw before, hence why it didn't work properly.
But I don't expect much of them, even though they raised the level during these last months with scenes like Jessa Rhodes or Samantha Saint, which were fantastic.
BTW Cash blocked me, does anybody knows if he is still performing?
(07-10-2018, 09:11 AM)Blackpleasure79 Wrote: I think they never had an exclusive at Blacked Raw before, hence why it didn't work properly.

^Alina Lopez and Lacey Lenix did their first scene on Blacked Raw. Also Skyla Novea if you want to count her and who they also need to bring back asap.
Okay, four exclusives in almost a year doesn't certainly seem a big amount, compared to what Blacked did during the first year. But the exclusive tag in black also is harder to notice.

Maybe they try to match it with the site's colour pattern. If they release another IR site after Blacked (in red and white) and BlackedRaw (in black and white), what colour pattern will be? Blue and Purple? Red and Blue? Sometimes they take aesthetics way too far, making hard to notice for us the fans.
I think that Blacked is just the standard bearer as far as exclusives go.  Many of these girls probably want that first on Blacked,  that is probably the more wider known site after all, all those girls that submit their casting photos do it wanting to shoot on Blacked, they see it and want to be on those mansion or penthouse sets shooting, and not some boring hotel room.  So it would just make more sense that Blacked has more exlusives, and like iramaj said they will probably end up on Blacked eventually anyway.  

@Iramaj 
Skyla had some work done while she was in India.  

I am a guy that loves a sexy set of eyes but this kinda freaks me out.  I am just weird about eyes I guess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes blkknight1's post:
  • here4blk
^Oh I saw them when she first had them done. I like them though. That dark hair/blue eyes is a killer combo.
Why does the exclusive tag matter? A hot girl is a hot girl to me. A tag on the scene isn’t gonna make me wanna watch more or less.