Poll: What are your religious leanings?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Atheist
56.76%
21 56.76%
Christian
18.92%
7 18.92%
Non-Christian/other
24.32%
9 24.32%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How Many of You Are Atheist or Non Christian?
Just curious. A lot of the black women I've tried to date love them some Jesus but when I date white girls they have been largely agnostic or atheist like me.
[Image: UnsungScaredDalmatian-size_restricted.gif]
Zienna Sonne and her real life husband.

DATANERD aka Date-A-Nerd

REP A NIGGA!
Black Agnostic i.e. the unicorn of unicorns. I lean heavy Atheist, basically I don't know, but know one does. That's the point. But I truly doubt giving a preacher man money to buy a jet will get me into white heaven. How blacks can worship a deity that's been kicking our collective black asses for millennia now makes no sense to me. Hail Satan!

AZ
[-] The following 2 users Like AZ Rock's post:
  • blacksquatchman, DataNerd
(07-21-2018, 11:48 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Agnostic.

Atheism is as silly as blind faith. You can't prove that there is no "god" anymore than you can prove that one does in fact exist.

Atheism: a : a lack of belief or a strong disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods
               b : a philosophical or religious position characterized by disbelief in the existence of a god or any gods

Agnostic: a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (such as God) is unknown and probably unknowable; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god

A lack of belief or strong disbelief is not the same as certainty. I am not certain that there is no god, but I strongly disbelieve there is one based on all the information at my disposal. That is not blind faith, it is a well reasoned opinion which I would happily defend and which I acknowledge may be incorrect.

Being agnostic means you lack any opinion one way or the next because you accept that the answer is unknowable. I would also concede that the answer is ultimately unknowable, but that doesn't prevent me from arriving at the most probable conclusion.
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~
[-] The following 3 users Like un57's post:
  • Maxis, DataNerd, Theo Younf
(07-21-2018, 02:57 PM)AZ Rock Wrote: But I truly doubt giving a preacher man money to buy a jet will get me into white heaven.

Basically, this sentence sums up Christianity in a nutshell.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  •
Are the other religions better than Christianity or more Atheist leaning? I get what you mean, though.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
A word meaning you dont know if there is a god has to be one of the silliest words ever made. Probably made by someone too caught up in there on head. I dont know if there is a god. I lean towards no, but I cant prove otherwise. You cant prove something that illogical and based on faith with logic.
(07-22-2018, 11:54 AM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Are the other religions better than Christianity or more Atheist leaning? I get what you mean, though.

Christianity is far from monolithic.  The different sects or denominations vary greatly in beliefs, liturgy, and methodology.
(07-22-2018, 08:51 PM)kcjones Wrote:
(07-22-2018, 11:54 AM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Are the other religions better than Christianity or more Atheist leaning? I get what you mean, though.

Christianity is far from monolithic.  The different sects or denominations vary greatly in beliefs, liturgy, and methodology.

Athiest since 2011
[-] The following 1 user Likes ir-prince's post:
  • DataNerd
many people follow gnostic Christianity these days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes joeman's post:
  • kcjones
Athiest since highschool
[-] The following 1 user Likes anbuis's post:
  • DataNerd