Bailey Brooke
(07-21-2018, 12:36 PM)Takimo Wrote: ya cant believe that either, usually dodger would do that , like jessica drake

lmao. It isn't like this is her 1st IR in general or even 1st IR on Jules site. I'm giving her the benefit of doubt like it couldn't fit or maybe Jules is doing a BJ only thing for Dredd. She has other IR scenes so no worries she will do more in the future.
i told yall that scene was shot a long time ago and bailey couldnt finish it because of his size. We'll probably nvr get an actual scene between them. I'd rather that, than to watch a chick in pain for 20min like some of those hushpass scenes with him
(07-21-2018, 08:44 PM)Thegr8one Wrote: i told yall that scene was shot a long time ago and bailey couldnt finish it because of his size. We'll probably nvr get an actual scene between them. I'd rather that, than to watch a chick in pain for 20min like some of those hushpass scenes with him

What are those hushpass scenes where that happens?
(07-21-2018, 09:14 PM)jeff2 Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 08:44 PM)Thegr8one Wrote: i told yall that scene was shot a long time ago and bailey couldnt finish it because of his size. We'll probably nvr get an actual scene between them. I'd rather that, than to watch a chick in pain for 20min like some of those hushpass scenes with him

I remember Riley Star tapped out.
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~

riley star nvr finished her scene at all but scenes like tiffany watson, zara brooks (this scene was literally watching a chick in pain from beginning to end), sara st.claire, nicky huntsman, olivia kasady, sierra nicole, and presley carter are all examples. Shit the scene with dredd and charity crawford for jules was mostly her in pain besides the cowgirl portion and i think is a reason why she nvr did another ir scene before disappearing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kingdarius's post:
  • jeff2
(07-21-2018, 10:43 PM)Thegr8one Wrote:

riley star nvr finished her scene at all but scenes like tiffany watson, zara brooks (this scene was literally watching a chick in pain from beginning to end), sara st.claire, nicky huntsman, olivia kasady, sierra nicole, and presley carter are all examples. Shit the scene with dredd and charity crawford for jules was mostly her in pain besides the cowgirl portion and i think is a reason why she nvr did another ir scene before disappearing.

I would be surprised if that did it to Charity.  She took everything Julio had to give in her 2nd Blacked scene.

Thanks I will check a few of those out.
(07-21-2018, 11:14 PM)edb135 Wrote:

I would be surprised if that did it to Charity.  She took everything Julio had to give in her 2nd Blacked scene.
u talkin bout a dude who's meat cant even sit up breh. Im pretty sure thats like fucking a big dildo (which she had done before in solos)....if u pay attention to that scene, the faces she makes in most of those positions arent of someone enjoying themselves.
Charity Crawford with Dredd was one of my favorite IR scenes of 2017. Surprised to see she didn't do other black guys. I don't think it's because of pain. Jayden Jaymes and Riley Reid just did 2 scenes with Jules Jordan on IR and then they stopped, but because nobody pays her rates, I guess. Charity was probably quite the same, she wanted to ask the money of a veteran for these scenes. Other girls like Kendra Lust didn't have that problem, she did Dingo with Jules and she did more iR after that.
Bailey scene with Dredd was a disappointment. I don't think we would see her in a MFF scene or something knowing that.
^ Can you restructure that Jayden Jaymes/Riley Reid sentence? Trying to figure out what you meant with it (I'm guessing English isn't your first language between that and your last sentence).
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • Blackpleasure79