Equalizer 1 and 2
Hands down, one of the reasons why Denzel is the GOAT.  He might be our Black macguyver.  Anybody seen these two movies?  And the show perhaps?

[Image: original.gif]
[Image: 6efc0086909bb8d963fbb796edbc42ee.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: Qa6cdQ9c_t.jpg][
[-] The following 1 user Likes ubiquitous's post:
  • Chessmaster
These movies are stupid as hell. A 60 year old man beating the hell out of people.

But, for mindless entertainment, they will kill 2 hours of your life.

If you want quality action, better to watch the John Wick series. Equally silly, but better made.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(08-03-2018, 03:05 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: These movies are stupid as hell. A 60 year old man beating the hell out of people.

But, for mindless entertainment, they will  kill 2 hours of your life.

If you want quality action, better to watch the John Wick series. Equally silly, but better made.

[Image: 0910bba67ac4125171cfe4665d3dcd8b.jpg]

I take it you weren't a fan of the show either?  Big Grin
I never watched it.

I was a Spencer For Hire kind of guy.

[Image: hawk1987.jpg]
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • ubiquitous, Chessmaster, simonphoenix
(08-03-2018, 03:10 PM)ubiquitous Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 03:05 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: These movies are stupid as hell. A 60 year old man beating the hell out of people.

But, for mindless entertainment, they will  kill 2 hours of your life.

[Image: 0910bba67ac4125171cfe4665d3dcd8b.jpg]

I take it you weren't a fan of the show either?  Big Grin
John Wick was getting his azz handed to him and a 60 yr old martial artist, Gracie, is still dangerous af.
so he times himself to see if hes losing a step?
Either that or he's trying to set records on how fast he can kill a man or a group of men. He's been slow sometimes.
(08-05-2018, 09:24 AM)speaktruth Wrote: so he times himself to see if hes losing a step?

I've always assumed that timing himself was just another part of his Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (like the teabag in the napkin). And that the OCD comes from the trauma related to all the misdeeds of his past and the death of his wife.

My 2 cents about the movie is that it was entertaining though not as good as the first movie. Denzel was Denzel.