Jada Stevens
Sorry folks, but Jada should not be their go to girl because she's done it all with everyone in the business. Now, if they were signing Annika Albright, Mandy Muse or Mandy O'reilly to 30 anal scenes then their would be something to rejoice about. Don't get me wrong, Jada is great but I've got more than enough scenes from her, if she retired tomorrow I wouldn't care less.
Glad to see them honor her for all of the great scenes she's produced over the years for damn near every company. She's always going to have a fan in me because she's fine as hell and is a GREAT performer.
Thought I revive this board, she has some real good stuff coming up including the IR scene with Prince at Elegant Angel. Any other news on new IR for her?
This isn't really news by any means, but I just peeped her Bangbros scene with Slimpoke... I must say gentlemen, I'm a little bummed that she got the spades tat on her wrist covered up.
This isn't really news by any means, but I just peeped her Bangbros scene with Slimpoke... I must say gentlemen, I'm a little bummed that she got the spades tat on her wrist covered up.
will shoot few scenes this month
https://twitter.com/jadastevens420/statu...9242219520

god is good
Hey Shotgun Jada was in Pittsburgh last night performing at a club, someone posted a clip on twitter of her rocking the JuJu jersey and her black and yellow knee socks thought you would enjoy.

AB jersey a few nights ago
[Image: Dk0mK0cW0AA-ef_.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like blkknight1's post:
  • roscoeleroi, Shotgun Styles
(11-26-2012, 06:47 PM)ir-prince Wrote: Jada stevens. Her ass just does something to me (inside my pants) and looking at her makes me want to stick my dick so far up her ass. watching her do IR ANAL is just so satifiying. I know a lot of the brethren on here don't like anal. But for me when you see those big white ass cheeks quaking you just need to see the black sword divide that perfect white booty meat.

black sword! lololol

that's hilarious

I too enjoy seeing these big-bootied girls take a black penis in their back hole
(08-20-2018, 10:27 AM)blkknight1 Wrote:
Hey Shotgun Jada was in Pittsburgh last night performing at a club, someone posted a clip on twitter of her rocking the JuJu jersey and her black and yellow knee socks thought you would enjoy.

AB jersey a few nights ago
[Image: Dk0mK0cW0AA-ef_.jpg]

Cool beans. Not a Jada fan, great ass but lets face it she's not very pretty. But she did work that stage so props to her for that.

Thanks.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(11-26-2012, 06:47 PM)ir-prince Wrote: Jada stevens. Her ass just does something to me (inside my pants) and looking at her makes me want to stick my dick so far up her ass. watching her do IR ANAL is just so satifiying. I know a lot of the brethren on here don't like anal. But for me when you see those big white ass cheeks quaking you just need to see the black sword divide that perfect white booty meat.

[Image: tumblr_md55g7VOHV1ruz6zso1_500.gif]

[Image: 51VXTYRSE2L._SY445_.jpg]
[Image: Qa6cdQ9c_t.jpg][