Hurricane Watch and Vigil Thread
!s anyone on this forum living on the path of this hurricane?  
Are you staying or have evacuated?
Stay safe everyone!!!

[Image: ?url=http%3A%2F%2Faccuweather-bsp.s3.ama...2Fpage.jpg]
I was planning to evacuate with some of my fam but due to some BS, half of us have no choice but to ride out the storm. I am part of that half.

We should be OK. We got a few supplies to help us on what's to come.

If there's anyone of my fellow North Carolinains and others on Florence's track, I hope y'all safe and I wish y'all good luck.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
I love y'all man. I don't even do religion, but I'm praying anyway just in case.

Stay safe my friends.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman, simonphoenix
I'm in the the eye right now,we just had flash flood warnings.we could get close to two feet of rain the next day or two.theres going to be flash flooding and the rivers will flood next week

I have two trees down so far but some how the power is still on Confused
Squatch hasn't been in for nearly a week. Here's hoping he's alright...

[Image: original.gif]
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman
I hope he's ok,the county I'm in has been cut off by floods.we currently have one route open.the governor has ordered sandbags and concrete barriers to protect that route. Sad
Welp, I survived. During the past five or six days, I lost power and have to struggle for a bit but in the end, I made it through.

Hurricanes are no joke and it's gonna take some time to recover from them. Here in NC, some of the important highways has been decimated and the rivers have been risen like crazy. This hurricane brings the most inches of rain in the state's history.

I've been thinking about leaving NC and move back to Atlanta where I was mostly raised as a kid.

Thanks for the candle, Shotgun! I missed you crazy mofos.

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(09-19-2018, 09:01 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: Welp, I survived. During the past five or six days, I lost power and have to struggle for a bit but in the end, I made it through.

Hurricanes are no joke and it's gonna take some time to recover from them. Here in NC, some of the important highways has been decimated and the rivers have been risen like crazy. This hurricane brings the most inches of rain in the state's history.

I've been thinking about leaving NC and move back to Atlanta where I was mostly raised as a kid.

Hey man.  Glad you are okay.  Flooding is no joke.  This one is going to take a while to get over.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kt466's post:
  • blacksquatchman
There was a woman, a Sista, who's toddler son was swept right out of her arms. My fucking heart broke, not just for her loss, but for the guilt she's gonna hang on herself for the rest of her life. I wish I could take that away from her because there really is nothing she could have done.
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • blacksquatchman
(09-20-2018, 07:01 AM)kt466 Wrote:
(09-19-2018, 09:01 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: Welp, I survived. During the past five or six days, I lost power and have to struggle for a bit but in the end, I made it through.

Hey man.  Glad you are okay.  Flooding is no joke.  This one is going to take a while to get over.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD