Abigail Mac
I haven't seen a new scene from her in some time. Did she retire?
No she just isn't shooting IR right now. She had a few cosplay scenes for Brazzers come out over the last few months.
Dont think she's shooting much period
[Image: Muxb1Pg.gif]
Symptoms of the industry right now too many girls not enough scenes to go around but I follow her on Snapchat she has other things she does as well so shooting is not something she needs.
Let's get some pics going up in here or something. I love some Abigail.

[Image: 32276921001_38986fd58d.jpg]
[Image: 32020053720_539f542276.jpg]
[Image: 32276920541_fbc7606eab.jpg]
[Image: 31604278533_f348ec8b08.jpg]

Psychoniff Wrote:Abigail Mac has to be the coolest bougie-looking sorority-SWPL white chick i have ever seen.
Completely down to earth.

Straight up one of the coolest chicks to talk to along with Aidra Fox, Adriana Chechik and Phoenix Marie.
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
I looked her up on Data18, she has some scenes released this month, so she's still active.

^Nice to hear that she is cool.
blkknight1 Wrote:Symptoms of the industry right now too many girls not enough scenes to go around but I follow her on Snapchat she has other things she does as well so shooting is not something she needs.

Yeah I was following her on snapchat too but she even seems to have disappeared from there too.
the market is flooded.
irthebeesknees2 Wrote:
blkknight1 Wrote:Symptoms of the industry right now too many girls not enough scenes to go around but I follow her on Snapchat she has other things she does as well so shooting is not something she needs.

Yeah I was following her on snapchat too but she even seems to have disappeared from there too.

nvm I see now she changed her snap name
cheer up guys. the next scene from julesjordan is her with dredd again. should come out in 3 days.