Abigail Mac
I love Abigail Mac her last two Blackedraw scenes were fire. I always look forward to her scenes.
I searched for this thread the other day and found it hard to believe that it was 10 pages deep in the forum, it was only 2 pages, and nobody posted in it in 9 months. Abigail just oozes sex appeal her scenes are most definitely a cant miss. She seems to genuinely enjoy working with all the bigger guys in the industry. She has remarked how much she likes working with Dredd on several occasions.
(07-12-2018, 08:36 PM)blkknight1 Wrote: I searched for this thread the other day and found it hard to believe that it was 10 pages deep in the forum, it was only 2 pages, and nobody posted in it in 9 months.  Abigail just oozes sex appeal her scenes are most definitely a cant miss.  She seems to genuinely enjoy working with all the bigger guys in the industry.  She has remarked how much she likes working with Dredd on several occasions.

Abigail has the problem of releasing a good bunch of IR scenes and then she disappears for a while. I guess that's the reason why she isn't adored by the forum. People tend to like what they remember better.
But she's a wonderful performer. Even with David Da King she did an energetic performance, so she brings out the best of the male counterparts and she's sexy as hell. I love her big titties and her brunette hair look too.
Abigail is a dick pleaser. As stated she seems to be a size queen, her dirty talk in Dredd's scene was driving me crazy.
on set yesterday, no make up, no filters, no edits
[Image: DiCnwk5UYAA4qcJ.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes blkknight1's post:
  • jay dee
Can we get some makeup? Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Skidaroc's post:
  • HGH
I think she looks great without makeup
haven't seen much of her work but she's got a sweet lil bod on her
Looks like Abigail is the next Tushy showcase girl. So if they stick to the standard format then an IR anal should be coming, for those interested in that.
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
Abigail and Kissa
https://twitter.com/MsAbigailMac/status/...wsrc%5Etfw
https://twitter.com/KissaSins/status/101...wsrc%5Etfw
[Image: Amarna_Miller_Gwen_Stark_Blacked_com_07.gif]