Abigail Mac
^^Freedom to believe, sure. But I have no issue with highlighting the flaws in logic. He went from complaining about lighting to 'she must not like the genre'. Sorry, but there's no scene in the history of cinema where the chemistry between actors was ruined by the lighting. Maybe through edits but if chemistry exists it can be captured in whatever setting. This does remind me of the criticism J.J. Abrams gets for his use of lens flares. I will take this moment to categorically state that Mason's white couch has ruined the chemistry between performers in countless scenes ( the saturation of white is just too much).

This release seems like a combination of a TrenchcoatX and an old Digital Playground release (when she was contracted there). More story than vignettes but darker. It may not vibe with some folks but there's definitely a segment of the audience that eats this stuff up (and may now gravitate towards the site). This also feels like AVN bait, which Lanksy seems to like to dominate.
Damn, you can really hear Prince going full force with the grunting at the 1:58 minute mark in that trailer. I'm guessing they chose Jax and him for that scene because they aren't too big, but damn, I know a lot of people here hate the dude and I can see why.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
(07-30-2018, 07:02 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Damn, you can really hear Prince going full force with the grunting at the 1:58 minute mark in that trailer. I'm guessing they chose Jax and him for that scene because they aren't too big, but damn, I know a lot of people here hate the dude and I can see why.

You know what would make that DP scene more epic and ludicrous at the same time? If Prince brings the F150 to her ass! I would laugh my balls off if that happens! XD
"I'm living my best life!"
"Ain't going back and forth with you niggas!"

Anyone seen Abigail's IR anal scene with Mickey Mod? I'm curious to know what other people's opinions are.

It was okay for a first anal
(07-31-2018, 07:11 PM)blacksquatchman Wrote: Anyone seen Abigail's IR anal scene with Mickey Mod? I'm curious to know what other people's opinions are.

The scene has a lot of argument about Abigail and her "boyfriend" talking with Ana Foxx and Mickey to tease you before actual sex happens, but it is quite boring as it tries to be funny without achieving it. 
As I predicted, the sex scene is barely lit, bringing an anti-sexy vibe to it (dark in a creepy, rape like sort of way, not in the mysterious sexy, forbidden couple vibe). 
Plus, Mickey is a good actor, but he seems to be restrained by Kayden instructions, so he cannot play roughly enough with Abigail, who is very into Mick, but that doesn't save the mediocre scene of being a total "pass". I can't even understand why Kayden used these guys to do stuff instead of "Blacked contract actors" like Jason Luv or Louie Smalls, though. Lansky is giving her enough artistic freedom, yet she ruined it off considering she used a big budget. And we'll suffer with worse Blacked updates, in my opinion. Better doing a showcase with a long time dodger in the classic Blacked style, that would have been a bigger commercial success, even though I like Abigail, too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blackpleasure79's post:
  • blacksquatchman
^ I've said for a while now that BLACKED isn't receiving any more showcases. TUSHY has had like three showcases since BLACKED's last one. If they wanted to do a BLACKED showcase for a long time dodger, they would have done one for Mia Malkova, Nicole Aniston, Natalia Starr or Eva Lovia (all of which did IR after Kendra's showcase).

As far as the actual scene itself, I agree that the lighting was a bit dark, which wasn't appealing to me. I know a lot complained about every BLACKED scene being too bright and all the white and blah blah blah, but different for the sake of being different isn't necessarily better. I'm also not a fan of all the natural lighting (the sun's glare is quite annoying, don't see how people like that, but whatever), outside shoots (all that noise pollution, especially in L.A. with non-stop police sirens and helicopters is ridiculous, again, I must be on an entirely different planet or a lot of people must be from rural areas and don't understand they are shooting in a very bad place for filming outdoors, but again, whatever) and I could go on and on, but I'm ranting at this point, so never-mind.

I think they chose to use Micky (as well as Prince and Jax) because she's already worked with those other guys (not Louie) and they are somewhat bigger for first anal (maybe). She possibly requested Mickey as well, women seem to like him (I remember Bobbi Starr saying he was her type for a scene they did together back in the day) and he's one of Kayden's preferred male talent from TrenchcoatX (has multiple scenes with Stoya on there).

The "rape" aspect to your post was a bit weird, tbh, and threw me off a little unless you meant Abigail raping Mickey as she walks up on him butt-naked from behind and starts trying to get his junk. Hopefully was just a Freudian slip and was in reference to the dim lighting (because apparently rape only happens in the dark) as both options of you suggesting either raping the other is absurd as Abigail is as much of a threat to Mickey as this keyboard is to me that I'm typing on.
(08-01-2018, 06:14 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: ...apparently rape only happens in the dark

Hell naw, nigga. I be doin' mah rapin' in broad daylight!

[Image: g1333371855864247659.jpg]
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: 635.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc, blacksquatchman
(07-21-2018, 08:40 AM)blkknight1 Wrote: Full rundown of the types of scenes she will be doing in her Tushy Showcase
https://twitter.com/MsAbigailMac/status/...7628731392
IR DP
IR ANAL
BGG ANAL
BG ANAL
GG ANAL

Wait a minute! There is MORE than one IR scene? An IR dp? This is highly unusual! Was Greg Lansky on something?

Normally showcases (anal and otherwise) do not have this type scene makeup. Not even the Blacked showcases had a dp. For Abigail Mac's first dp to be with two black guys that is extraordinary. This showcase is something for IR fans to be happy about, even if one is not into anal.

When this comes out on dvd I will definitely download the dp scene if it becomes available on a pay-per-minute website (especially Hot Movies) since I have multiple free scene credits there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sh_rock's post:
  • Lucci
^ Kayden Kross directed the showcase, not Lansky. You should check out the preview, there are clips of the DP in there. Make sure the audio is turned way up.