Abigail Mac
Congrats to on XBIZ Awards Winner for Female Performer of the Year
https://twitter.com/XBIZ/status/1086155489870794753
[Image: 20576258.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes J Mac's post:
  • cosmos11
Congratulations Abigail!
I have actually never watched her perform at all. May look into it.
Black Women are the Toast, but White Girls are my Jam.
She is a pretty good performer and she has stated in the past that her fav scenes that she has done have been her IR scenes, she has said that she has stated a few times how much of a size queen she is as well.
(01-22-2019, 08:21 PM)blkknight1 Wrote: She is a pretty good performer and she has stated in the past that her fav scenes that she has done have been her IR scenes, she has said that she has stated a few times how much of a size queen she is as well.

I think she is going to win AVN Female POTY, she also from my home state of Maryland which grew up in Columbia only 40 minutes from Baltimore. BTW her 1st IR with Flash Brown won for Best B/G scene at AVN Awards a few years ago, her 1st IR scene was actually 10 times better than that Carter Cruise showcase, I know Carter was big at the time but she wasn't really all too thrilled about the showcase and didn't even promote it on her Twitter. Even some fans on ADT said that Abigail would've been a better showcase pick than Carter.

she managed to make a decent scene out of her shoot with Julio Gomez for BlackedRaw...that alone is a great achievement.
[Image: giphy.gif]
sig: Lexi Belle & JonJon (Elegant Angel)
[-] The following 2 users Like smithvenables's post:
  • wd40isabadmf, blacksquatchman
She definitely deserves to win the awards. One of the best performers right now and of the few who can switch it up with ease, whether it's the positions, dirty talk or who's leading the the scene.

All that without losing the chemistry, if the scene lacks that, odds are someone else is fucking it up, big time. Even more so impressive considering that Julio Gomez scene. Hell, even Flash Brown, who's one of the least inventive mfs in the industry (one stroke and all that), she made that scene work like a mf.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wd40isabadmf's post:
  • ike74
Well deserved for her. She definitely takes over a scene, in a good way. She’s the epitome of innocent looks, but a BEAST in the sack. She definitely saved that blacked scene with Gomez. I still go back to her hush scene with Dredd. Awesome scene. 2nd one was ok for jules..they just shot again for a 3rd time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DEVASTATEXXX's post:
  • ike74
Her 1st DP which was an IR with Prince and Jax for her Tusy showcase won for Best DP at AVN also her 1st anal was an IR too. 3 years ago her 1st IR won Best B/G and her 1st DP won. Suck that she didn't win Female POTY maybe next year. She now the new IR Queen