Brandi Bae - return of the classic PAWG physique
I dug Brandis Elegant Angel scene with Rico. She has ink which is why Blacked wont shoot her. Mason should shoot her with Dingo
Katrina Jade has the total package.She has the tits,face and ass. I don't know why she got those tattoos.She also seems like one of those chicks that is a nymphomaniac. So I guess husband had to be okay with her banging hundreds of dudes.
^^ Can't see how he's satisfied with sloppy seconds/thirds/fifths etc afterwards.
sapphi10489 Wrote:Katrina Jade has the total package.She has the tits,face and ass. I don't know why she got those tattoos.She also seems like one of those chicks that is a nymphomaniac. So I guess husband had to be okay with her banging hundreds of dudes.
And thighs that accentuate the hips and ass. I hate seeing a fat ass with chicken legs.
I wouldn't call Katrina a PAWG. She's got nice curves but definitely not what I'd call a heavy hitter in the sense of chicks like Annika Albrite, Kelsi Monroe, and co.
Of course Katrina Jade ain't a pawg. It's like some dudes love white chicks so much that they call every one of them having a phat ass. Katrina ain't even thick.
Yeah, ''PAWG'' is over used in here like ''Hero'' is to the mainstream News
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cashed Out's post:
  • hughes
bmw999 Wrote:
sapphi10489 Wrote:Katrina Jade has the total package.She has the tits,face and ass. I don't know why she got those tattoos.She also seems like one of those chicks that is a nymphomaniac. So I guess husband had to be okay with her banging hundreds of dudes.
And thighs that accentuate the hips and ass. I hate seeing a fat ass with chicken legs.
Preach!
Unless she's wearing some serious booty shaping panties, I'm thinking there may have been some work done to that ass. Either way I'd still plow

[Image: 26342772139_2b5c348373_b.jpg]
[Image: 38064971036_e83dfab267.jpg]
[Image: 33315423708_8f42136c99_o.gif]
The more I see of this girl the more I love her.

[Image: 23998768227_e867c140c9_o.gif]