Which Eastern/Central European stock is the most attractive
(12-25-2018, 07:14 PM)RasterRal Wrote: So which country has the best real natural blondes / redheads with a top model look?

Northern Europe, Denmark and the Netherlands have a lot of blondes
I was going to say Czech, Hungarian or Romanian, but I just found out Victoria Butts was Russian. Russian.
Yeah I’m guna have to concur with Czech, I had a few Slovakian and Balkan friends at college who would say the same. The majority of British women are pretty gross in comparison, partly the culture but there’s also the joke that vikings stole all the pretty ones
(12-30-2018, 06:02 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 05:39 PM)shortpencil Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 07:14 PM)RasterRal Wrote: So which country has the best real natural blondes / redheads with a top model look?

Sweden has the reputation for blondes, Ireland for redheads

I lived in Sweden.

There are 2 stereotypes about Swedes: they're tall and they're blonde. Only one of them is true.

Fact of the matter is, most Swedish people have brown or dark hair. But they are HUGE people. Nearly every man is over 6 feet and women of that approximate height are not rare.

I live in Norway, pretty much the same here more or less. Blonde hair is usually more common amongst young (i.e teens & pre-teens) people, the hair darkening to a medium brown with age. The girls here are pretty though!

Frida Aasen (Victoria´s Secret Model)
[Image: Frida-Aasen:-On-her-way-to-the-fittings-...NYC-02.jpg][Image: Frida-Aasen:-306-Cashmere-Campain--10-662x921.jpg]
(02-19-2019, 08:44 PM)Snakepit Wrote:
(12-30-2018, 06:02 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(12-29-2018, 05:39 PM)shortpencil Wrote:

Sweden has the reputation for blondes, Ireland for redheads

I lived in Sweden.

There are 2 stereotypes about Swedes: they're tall and they're blonde. Only one of them is true.

Fact of the matter is, most Swedish people have brown or dark hair. But they are HUGE people. Nearly every man is over 6 feet and women of that approximate height are not rare.

I live in Norway, pretty much the same here more or less. Blonde hair is usually more common amongst young (i.e teens & pre-teens) people, the hair darkening to a medium brown with age. The girls here are pretty though!

Frida Aasen (Victoria´s Secret Model)
[Image: Frida-Aasen:-On-her-way-to-the-fittings-...NYC-02.jpg][Image: Frida-Aasen:-306-Cashmere-Campain--10-662x921.jpg]
Wow, did you smash some hot blondes like these girls? Must be paradise!
Hot blondes aren´t hard to come by over here. I´ll leave it at that.
But yeah, If you´ve got a thing for blondes, Norway is definitely not the wrong place to be.
(08-27-2017, 12:38 PM)denny Wrote: In my opinion Romanian girls are the most attractive from that region followed by Lithuanians, Czech's and Slovakians.

In that order. The ratio of attractive Lithuanian girls in the UK is very high. I personally know three and each one is a 9 out of 10.

or just ask the Ball brothers in Lithuania.