Carolina Sweets
(03-13-2019, 03:59 AM)richiesvids Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 10:28 PM)kingdarius Wrote: ^well clearly you dont. Never said she was ugly or anything. She just has no ass.

Clearly I do, because you mentioned nothing else.

Scene preview comes out and you said 'NO ASS'. That's it.

Nothing akin to 'Beautiful girl. Looking forward to this. Would have been even better if she had a little more ass'.

lol
agree to disagree. Its a blanket statement, period. If i thought she was ugly i'd say she's ugly.
(03-13-2019, 12:13 PM)kingdarius Wrote:
(03-13-2019, 03:59 AM)richiesvids Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 10:28 PM)kingdarius Wrote: ^well clearly you dont. Never said she was ugly or anything. She just has no ass.

Clearly I do, because you mentioned nothing else.

Scene preview comes out and you said 'NO ASS'. That's it.

Nothing akin to 'Beautiful girl. Looking forward to this. Would have been even better if she had a little more ass'.

lol
agree to disagree. Its a blanket statement, period. If i thought she was ugly i'd say she's ugly.

In your defense, you are a consistent Negative Nancy at all times, even when you like something.

You could find the worst in any situation. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, all we'd ever hear about is the cost of the tax bill and all the people hitting you up for money.

Happiness just doesn't exist in your world.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 3 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Coffin, beaujesus, whiteisright4bbc
(03-12-2019, 10:32 AM)Blackpleasure79 Wrote:
(03-08-2019, 03:07 PM)blkknight1 Wrote: She has changed her look and gone super blond.
[Image: D1AEjzkUwAARSN5.jpg]

She looks like a star from Game of Thrones.
You right. So I'm not mad at all. Blondes are usually the last women I look at, but I'm feelin' the look, quite frankly.

[Image: 19796756.gif]
Black Women are the Toast, but White Girls are my Jam.