Chloe Scott
[Image: zasfxB7rFp.jpg]

Another 19-year-old here (literally just turned 19 last month, so she was 18 for her first couple of IR's at least) who did IR straight from jump street. She's listed to have started shooting in 2017 and her first IR was on January 1st, 2017! Not only that, but it was anal and creampie, too, for a no name company. So much for that only working with black guys in high quality productions excuse, eh?

Anyways, she's 5'8," which is on the tall side for a woman, no doubt, and weighs 125-130 lbs. She has a 34C bust and 25-35 hips/waist. This green-eyed blonde dons just a single tattoo and no piercings.

So far, outside of her very first scene for EastCoastBooty, she's been featured on BLACKED twice already with Mandingo and Davin King. She's also shot for Dogfart (BlacksOnBlondes) with Flash Brown and ZeroTolerance with Ricky Johnson. She's available for IR on her modeling card, so I expect to see a lot more scenes from her in the not too distant future barring premature retirement.

http://ocmodeling.com/model/chloe-scott/
https://twitter.com/TheChloeScott

EastCoastBooty: Chloe Scott (1/1/17)
[Image: hsqvb03cglv4gq5s.jpg]

BLACKED: Chloe Scott & Mandingo - Mr. M's Week Off Part 3 (6/14/17)
[Image: 6w4oe03hhzg949i1.jpg]

BLACKED: Chloe Scott & Davin King - Caught & Punished (10/2/17)
[Image: f7nblazjwhzk441g.jpg]

Dogfart: Chloe Scott & Flash Brown - Blacks On Blondes
[Image: r9bmq02fosnzyodj.jpg]

ZeroTolerance: Chloe Scott & Ricky Johnson
[Image: fvz4k7gvfl3y526i.jpg]
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
https://twitter.com/TheChloeScott

She has been on a real whirlwind the on twitter.  She on the whole European Pride tip.

Some of the things mentioned paraphrased:
Everyone talks about how white are so evil for slavery but nobody every talks about how african americans sold their own people, european never enslaved their own people.

I am proud of my ancenstors for being the brains behind the building of america, yeah other contributed but you know they did not do the important stuff.

and the usual right winger stuff.  free thinker, the left is evil, climate change is a lie, yadda, yadda.
[-] The following 1 user Likes blkknight1's post:
  • Mr. IR
(02-23-2019, 08:28 PM)blkknight1 Wrote: https://twitter.com/TheChloeScott

She has been on a real whirlwind the on twitter.  She on the whole European Pride tip.

Some of the things mentioned paraphrased:
Everyone talks about how white are so evil for slavery but nobody every talks about how african americans sold their own people, european never enslaved their own people.

I am proud of my ancenstors for being the brains behind the building of america, yeah other contributed but you know they did not do the important stuff.

and the usual right winger stuff.  free thinker, the left is evil, climate change is a lie, yadda, yadda.

Eurocentric people like her are even more unbearable than Afrocentrists. They both ooze so much ignorance, it makes my head hurt.

Someone give this she-moron a cold shower and shove a dick in her mouth to shut her up.
Double post
I think this proves other militants on this forum are dead wrong about fucking Black men early on having anything to do with whether they are racist or not. She did IR (anal) from the very beginning for no big payday and has some of the most polarizing viewpoints concerning race.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • Vecure, JBJ, Mr. IR
Her posts are trash and nonsense.  She should stick to taking BBC
[-] The following 1 user Likes miastone4ever's post:
  • Mr. IR
Is she retired? Hope she have a black boyfriend
All whites are racist until proven otherwise. Saves you a lot of grief in the end.
[-] The following 2 users Like Snakepit's post:
  • JBJ, deznuts2000
(02-24-2019, 07:43 AM)Snakepit Wrote: All whites are racist until proven otherwise. Saves you a lot of grief in the end.

this is such a sad commentary on so many levels.

(02-24-2019, 07:43 AM)Snakepit Wrote: All whites are racist until proven otherwise. Saves you a lot of grief in the end.

Same can be said about every race, maybe more so.