Chloe Scott
(03-04-2019, 06:57 AM)marvy Wrote:
(02-28-2019, 04:56 PM)Black Dragon Wrote: ....Wrong...

....England conquered Ireland and made Irish people slaves...
....bought and sold them to America...even made sex slaves out of irish white woman...
...Even many black slave owners bred with white irish slave women to get more colored slave children in America, in order  to save a whopping ...$49.00, so as to not buy a new negro slave...

....she doesn't know what she's talking about...Most cultures had slavery of some sort of their own races...even some were peasants that were paid next to nothing and virtually slaves...or a lower caste system...another form of slavery...indentured servants, etc...

Source?

He's probably referencing the Eleven Years War between Ireland and England. In the 1600s a lot of Irish POWs were sold to North America and the West Indies as slaves.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-irish-...aves/31076

That's the first result that popped up when I typed in "irish slaves sold to the west indies." You'll probably find the info you're looking for there.
(03-04-2019, 12:17 PM)thomroyal Wrote:

....bought and sold them to America...even made sex slaves out of irish white woman...
...Even many black slave owners bred with white irish slave women to get more colored slave children in America, in order  to save a whopping ...$49.00, so as to not buy a new negro slave...

....she doesn't know what she's talking about...Most cultures had slavery of some sort of their own races...even some were peasants that were paid next to nothing and virtually slaves...or a lower caste system...another form of slavery...indentured servants, etc...

Source?

He's probably referencing the Eleven Years War between Ireland and England. In the 1600s a lot of Irish POWs were sold to North America and the West Indies as slaves.

That's the first result that popped up when I typed in "irish slaves sold to the west indies." You'll probably find the info you're looking for there.
These are not reputable facts, however.  
No disrespect, but you are actually referencing the some of the same sources that Chloe Scott does. 

The numbers and POV derives from the same alt-right / white  supremacist lies that Irish historian Liam Hogan and others have debunked. The Irish were not slaves for life, they were prisoners of war doing hard labor according to the varying sentences each individual received for fighting against the crown of England. 

This whole 'white slavery' internet lie has entered the minds of people everywhere. Notice how they mention a law and then interpret the reason for the law being a way to protect whites from blacks. The arguments suggest that Blacks are the abusers, rapists, owners i.e. the true guilty ones and that 'liberal academics' have conspired for hundreds of years to make whites look guilty. Even worse these 'liberal academics' (which did not exist until the 1960s btw) ignore the pain of white victims by hiding something that does not appear on any slave bill of sales, in journals, personal diaries or newspapers. Who wrote the Uncle Tom's Cabin for the Irish? No one. Because no one needed to write about some thing that did not happen.
There has been a tremendous effort to conflate Black Slavery with White Indentured Servitude. They were very much not the same, and besides, once freed Blacks were still Black and whites could fully integrate into the larger society. But the New White Nationalist want's to argue "we had it just as bad".

No. No you didn't. Only the First Nations can credibly make that claim.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Snakepit
(03-04-2019, 02:09 PM)jimmihooda1 Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 12:17 PM)thomroyal Wrote:

Source?

These are not reputable facts, however.  
No disrespect, but you are actually referencing the some of the same sources that Chloe Scott does. 

The numbers and POV derives from the same alt-right / white  supremacist lies that Irish historian Liam Hogan and others have debunked. The Irish were not slaves for life, they were prisoners of war doing hard labor according to the varying sentences each individual received for fighting against the crown of England. 

This whole 'white slavery' internet lie has entered the minds of people everywhere. Notice how they mention a law and then interpret the reason for the law being a way to protect whites from blacks. The arguments suggest that Blacks are the abusers, rapists, owners i.e. the true guilty ones and that 'liberal academics' have conspired for hundreds of years to make whites look guilty. Even worse these 'liberal academics' (which did not exist until the 1960s btw) ignore the pain of white victims by hiding something that does not appear on any slave bill of sales, in journals, personal diaries or newspapers. Who wrote the Uncle Tom's Cabin for the Irish? No one. Because no one needed to write about some thing that did not happen.

Before today I didn't know there was an Irish slavery lie in circulation. I barely skimmed the site, so I couldn't say for sure what it claimed. Dude wanted a source on pretty red headed Irish chicks banging brothas, so I linked the first site I ran into.

I should've went to snopes or something.
(02-24-2019, 10:33 AM)wildman99 Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 07:43 AM)Snakepit Wrote: All whites are racist until proven otherwise. Saves you a lot of grief in the end.
believe me, i FEEL you.. many white people will take one bad interaction with a black person and blame it on ALL black people. or they listen to their friends and family who teach them that ALL blacks are the bad guys. it's much "easier" for them to paint us all the same than judging us individually. so why can't we do the same to them? hmm.. the answer is that we have compassion built in us. i struggle with the shit daily. i don't want to distrust them. but, growing up in the racist south, it is what it is. it's natural for anyone to PROTECT themselves. i make no apologies for that. i have legitimate REASONS to be that way.. sadly, many of them don't. they just enjoy being racist because, for the most part, they can get away with it.

despite all my bad experiences, i don't think ALL of them are racist. i mean, i'm on an IR board, for god's sake. but i DO NOT trust many of them. i mean, let's use chloe scott as an example. she's fucking black dudes on camera acting all cool with them.. but going home and getting on twitter using alt-right talking points. how can you ever put complete trust in someone who will do that? what the fuck is wrong with some of these people? how can you fuck someone that you hate, or think is below you? i could NEVER. if i hated white people, there's NO WAY i could stick my dick in a white girl. but i wouldn't put it past a lot of these silly, thirsty ass brothas who actually get off to a white girl calling them the N word in the bedroom. smh.

I don´t particularly care for whites as a group. Obviously there are plenty of individuals who are upstanding people. The point I was making alludes to the argument that Malcolm X made way back about snakes (ie, if a snake bites you, or one in your family, do you go searching for that exact snake, or do you kill the first one you find? Any good ol snake will do). I know that MOST whites would stab me in the back if it came down to it, I´m under no illusion that we´re all "in this together" or all that other kumbaya nonsense. I fuck white bitches because I can, that´s all there is to it really.  Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snakepit's post:
  • deznuts2000
I believe, at the very least most white people have a sub-conscience belief that black people are lesser in some capacity. Whether they believe we are inherently violent or not as smart, no matter how small that belief is, its still racism. I think alot of people are under the impression someone needs to be a bad person to be racist, and thats just not true. Most racist are regular people, whose environment has told them repeatedly black people are lesser, and that has been reinforced by hundreds of years.

^That is a bit extreme.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Malile's post:
  • deznuts2000
(03-08-2019, 08:31 PM)Snakepit Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 10:33 AM)wildman99 Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 07:43 AM)Snakepit Wrote: All whites are racist until proven otherwise. Saves you a lot of grief in the end.
believe me, i FEEL you.. many white people will take one bad interaction with a black person and blame it on ALL black people. or they listen to their friends and family who teach them that ALL blacks are the bad guys. it's much "easier" for them to paint us all the same than judging us individually. so why can't we do the same to them? hmm.. the answer is that we have compassion built in us. i struggle with the shit daily. i don't want to distrust them. but, growing up in the racist south, it is what it is. it's natural for anyone to PROTECT themselves. i make no apologies for that. i have legitimate REASONS to be that way.. sadly, many of them don't. they just enjoy being racist because, for the most part, they can get away with it.

despite all my bad experiences, i don't think ALL of them are racist. i mean, i'm on an IR board, for god's sake. but i DO NOT trust many of them. i mean, let's use chloe scott as an example. she's fucking black dudes on camera acting all cool with them.. but going home and getting on twitter using alt-right talking points. how can you ever put complete trust in someone who will do that? what the fuck is wrong with some of these people? how can you fuck someone that you hate, or think is below you? i could NEVER. if i hated white people, there's NO WAY i could stick my dick in a white girl. but i wouldn't put it past a lot of these silly, thirsty ass brothas who actually get off to a white girl calling them the N word in the bedroom. smh.

I don´t particularly care for whites as a group. Obviously there are plenty of individuals who are upstanding people. The point I was making alludes to the argument that Malcolm X made way back about snakes (ie, if a snake bites you, or one in your family, do you go searching for that exact snake, or do you kill the first one you find? Any good ol snake will do). I know that MOST whites would stab me in the back if it came down to it, I´m under no illusion that we´re all "in this together" or all that other kumbaya nonsense. I fuck white bitches because I can, that´s all there is to it really.  Cool

Very Liam Neeson-esque.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • Shotgun Styles