New Site: Blacked Raw
Good pairing with Kissa and Louie. I find her sex appeal off the charts, she comes off as a pleaser.
(10-01-2018, 07:05 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Kissa just started fucking guys outside of her mans and has only shot IR for Jules so.

She done IR outside of Jules, she has a scene coming out for Elegant Angel, and the one for Evil Angel, and did that orgy scene in Brazzer House
feel like the next update could be Daisy Stone
[-] The following 1 user Likes Faeginn's post:
  • J Mac
(10-03-2018, 05:57 PM)J Mac Wrote:
(10-01-2018, 07:05 PM)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: Kissa just started fucking guys outside of her mans and has only shot IR for Jules so.

She done IR outside of Jules, she has a scene coming out for Elegant Angel, and the one for Evil Angel, and did that orgy scene in Brazzer House

Fair enough. Forgot about those. That's actually good, means she's really embracing the IR genre, diving head first. Can't be mad at that.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes whiteisright4bbc's post:
  • J Mac
(10-04-2018, 04:22 PM)Faeginn Wrote: feel like the next update could be Daisy Stone

I don't think it her because Daisy is a blonde so think it could be Kristen Scott, and it looks like an anal scene could be her 1st IR anal
Preview says that it is Paige Owens, possibly with Jason Luv
Hope its a misdirect because that would be way too soon
(10-05-2018, 01:23 PM)Faeginn Wrote: Hope its a misdirect because that would be way too soon

Way too soon? Her Blacked Raw scene was released at the end of August, almost 2 months ago. Her Blacked debut was released on June. She appears on a two month update basis. Plus, I think that Lansky has filmed several scenes knowing that the girl can be an exclusive for a long time, as we talked at the Dodger's Thread about her views on IR (hence the label 'Exclusive' they proudly added to all her scenes). 

It can be like Megan Rain, who did 6 exclusive scenes only in Blacked during her 18 month stint and she just did another IR for Jules Jordan much later.
If that happens, we can expect her paired with Mandingo, Dredd, MMF with Jax and Joss, or even a MMFF scene with another girl, like Sinderella or Danni Rivers, and two males.
Bah, think I'm just a bit fatigued with the rotation through Lansky's sites I dunno
paige with jason again? that would be boring. At least another pairing. Might as well with her pigment premium