New Site: Blacked Raw
If it's Paige, cool. It would make up for that last Blacked Raw scene.

Think it might be Joseline Kelly though.
[Image: 45596004504_f3d35a33de_o.gif]
^ Joseline makes more sense, although Gia Paige doing IR anal would help her stock a little around these parts. Maybe.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
I'm trying to forget the stuff I read about Gia Paige and her associations (agent(s) and family).
Actually, now that I think about it, Gia hasn't done any scenes for BLACKEDRAW yet. I know some here like to bandwagon another poster about scenes being identical because they are BG, but the fact she hasn't even appeared on the website means, that yes, it would be a new scene and not identical to her BLACKED ones just because it isn't a trainwreck and you wanna see more dicks on the screen.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Any idea who next Blackedraw? Tagged with exclusive
[-] The following 1 user Likes dino88's post:
  • J Mac
(10-06-2018, 08:57 AM)dino88 Wrote: Any idea who next Blackedraw? Tagged with exclusive

It will I guess be a 1st IR or a one of these contract girls but it's not Mia because the girl have dark hair
Kimmy Granger? That would make my year
Yes finally it Paige Owens I'm so excited. Thank you Greg LOL Wink
^finally? what does that even mean when she's shot for all of greg sites and fucked jason twice lol.....of course vixen gets the lena reif debut or whatever (yes i know she shot for blacked already) instead of the site that put greg on the map smh
It's sarcasm dude...