New Site: Blacked Raw
^^Lol come on man I know you really can't be mad at that shit. You know she already shot for Blacked, does it really matter which one comes out first?

Anyway, this Paige scene already looks like it will make up for that last one.

*To add on, Why do some of you look at Lansky's sites as a competition to see who gets who first?
[Image: 45596004504_f3d35a33de_o.gif]
I told ya it was Paige with Jason. Some people asked why do they use both again? Well, you can have a theory without proof like me: perhaps they hired another male talent and he wasn't available at the last minute.

Other theory: Perhaps Jason, as a contract star, has a to do a number of scenes per month (they pay him a salary on a month basis rather than per scene, as a contract male star) and he was used again to do this one.
I remember that Jordi ENP said something about this on his Youtube channel (it's in Spanish but I think it has subtitles).
It's Paige with Jason again but the trailer looks very promising.
(10-06-2018, 05:57 PM)Blackpleasure79 Wrote: I told ya it was Paige with Jason. Some people asked why do they use both again? Well, you can have a theory without proof like me: perhaps they hired another male talent and he wasn't available at the last minute.

Other theory: Perhaps Jason, as a contract star, has a to do a number of scenes per month (they pay him a salary on a month basis rather than per scene, as a contract male star) and he was used again to do this one.
I remember that Jordi ENP said something about this on his Youtube channel (it's in Spanish but I think it has subtitles).

Or you can use Occam's razor and surmise that she enjoyed working with him the first time and requested him again. I know you don't like the dude, but he's up there with Ricky as far as black male talent these chicks find appealing.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
Blurred update seems to be Katrina Jade or Marley Brinx with Louie "Samoan" Smalls.
^ Ivy Lebelle would be my guess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tdubz's post:
  • Faeginn
[Image: update02_pixelated.jpg?nvb=2018100916320...1d36fdf026]
[Image: update03_pixelated.jpg?nvb=2018100916320...1d36fdf026]
[Image: update01_pixelated.jpg?nvb=2018100916320...1d36fdf026]

anyone got any ideas? Maybe Misha Kross?
Misha Cross, Marley Brinx and Katrina Jade all have their dumb sleeve tattoos on their left arm.

This is probably Ivy Lebelle. Another crappy loaner from Jules Jordan. I'm not interested in Jules Jordan's tattooed skanks. Save them for all his boring size queen joints.
^
I don't mind Ivy Lebelle as the next update, I know it will be her because she has short hair, big boobs and curve something that we don't see on Blacked or Blacked Raw because not everyone isn't into skinny small girls. I see that there more tattoo girls are shooting for Blacked Raw more than Blacked
My guess is Ivy Lebelle but it would be great because she only shoots with Evil Angels & Jules Jordn