New Site: Blacked Raw
(8 hours ago)Blackpleasure79 Wrote: Yes, the male talent is not Jason, my guess is another newcomer, perhaps this guy from brothalovers called Javonte Stone.

I'm only really concerned about the Tori part
[Image: 43359677871_531bb890e9_o.gif]
(07-19-2018, 02:00 AM)Thegr8one Wrote: ^im quite sure gianna dior will be on the site soon. Spiegler said he had her booked til september and that there was "big things" coming. Im sure ir is one of them. I havent been wowed by her but she is definitely gorgeous

JordanB from Bangbros said she signed a 10 scene contract with a company. They can't shoot her until she is out of it. Maybe it is with Lansky but I think Brazzers is more likely since Lanksy rarely shoots women for 10 scenes.
^ As soon as you said '10 scenes' I instantly thought Brazzers, but you know what, it could be for Lansky now that I think about it because I believe we're both only taking into account BLACKED+RAW, but he would probably shoot her for VIXEN and TUSHY as well. Still probably Brazzers, though.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]
(5 hours ago)whiteisright4bbc Wrote: ^ As soon as you said '10 scenes' I instantly thought Brazzers, but you know what, it could be for Lansky now that I think about it because I believe we're both only taking into account BLACKED+RAW, but he would probably shoot her for VIXEN and TUSHY as well. Still probably Brazzers, though.

Bangbros did get a few scenes in before she got locked into this contract. Let's hope Lansky or any other company shot her for IR before it. If not she is a Speigler girl so it will happen sometime. Maybe it will even happen with the company the contracted her like a BlackisBetter scene with MindGeek.
They shot Lana & Riley Reid 16 times between all 4 sites. Next will be Abigail with 14 after her showcase comes out.

I like Gianna but I don't know if she'd get 10 scenes off the break. I certainly wouldn't mind though.

^
IR ain't guaranteed just because she's a Speigler Girl. Some have chosen anal instead in the past.
[Image: 43359677871_531bb890e9_o.gif]
^ Gianna shooting anal instead of IR? Don't joke like that, man. I think I seen you know who in another thread super excited about her already.
[Image: 7p10mnlqnzhmwpza.gif]