Tori Black 2.0
DOGICE Wrote:... that's was about as inevitable as the sunrise. That was the point of the thread, maybe it should have been a countdown - she can't get enough of that BBC, she's Tori Black!
To be honest per data 18 - she only has about 50 IR scenes going back 8 years. I doubt her output will be more about quantity, but hopefully, she can put in about 5 quality IR scenes per year. I doubt her shelf life is the stuff of Lisa Ann, but we'll see.
Understandable, butit took 2 months for Tori to show something involving IR, so the thread deserved to be locked.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
Your post seems a bit premature. Just cause shes wearing some blacked shit doesnt mean she shot for them. I pretty sure some kind of convention is going on right now. She might just be signing and greeting creeps in the blacked booth.
Im aware, but i'll give this the benefit of the doubt.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
Malile Wrote:Your post seems a bit premature. Just cause shes wearing some blacked shit doesnt mean she shot for them. I pretty sure some kind of convention is going on right now. She might just be signing and greeting creeps in the blacked booth.
avn.....but nikki b wore blacked then shot a scene so I say in the next month she(tori) will have shot a scene for then.
iramaj Wrote:Don't think she shot for Blacked. That was just her outfit for Thursday.

I take back what I said. Lanksy said today to look out for Tori on Blacked/Vixen/Tushy so scenes will be coming
[Image: 33988635178_c620a89afd_o.gif]
Is she still married to Mimefreak or Mimegeek ....what his name? She left when they had a kid but was directing content as well, so she was around the industry.

Good to see some stuff coming from her. I actually love the more mature whores,.......She is golden!!!
She looks decent. They coulda shown her in another light than a Sharon Stone wannabe though
Well, she won the Vixen Angel of the Year this past Friday so Tori Black being on Blacked and BlackedRaw is inevitable.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[Image: 39023641455_a4612ed03f_z.jpg]
[Image: 25050741907_50a106ca87_z.jpg]
[Image: 39922167361_04a9d28e91_z.jpg]
[Image: 39922165041_c1e1aa92a7_z.jpg]
[Image: 33988635178_c620a89afd_o.gif]
Blasphemy! Posting pics, showcasing an outfit from a vanilla site. How did this make it past the Betsy Devos standard censors??

Tori does look good. Carry on my son.