What, no Mia Malkova thread?
who?
^^^ :lol: :lol:
Comes back from hiatus and gets straight to shit stirring.

Dude posts about how there's too much bitching and complaining in the Blacked thread (which is actually a fair criticism), but then starts a thread about Mia Malkova specifically to regurgitate the exact same complaints that posters made about her in the last few pages of the Blacked thread.
Rao Wrote:Comes back from hiatus and gets straight to shit stirring.

Dude posts about how there's too much bitching and complaining in the Blacked thread (which is actually a fair criticism), but then starts a thread about Mia Malkova specifically to regurgitate the exact same complaints that posters made about her in the last few pages of the Blacked thread.

Nice to see you too, champ. How ya been?
White Girl Connoisseur

would like to see her with Dredd for her next interracial scene
You're trippin balls Shotty.

There is no one here on this forum who wouldn't beat that juicy handful of white latina ass like it was the last ass on planet earth if they had the option. Apparently she bought both of us out of hiatus and she is far and away the star of Blacked right now. She'll probably get a showcase. Great scene, great performer, I don't care about her politics or take personal offense at her trying to make more money and now I expect a torrent of IR from her going forward.

I'd bust so hard inside that pussy she would get a concussion from my nut blasting through her innards and knocking her brain. I'd bust so hard in her I'd fertilize every egg she had. She'd have 200 djdj123s growing in her womb at the same time. A cartoon couldn't describe how hard I would fuck that pussy. You couldn't draw that shit.
shrab_r Wrote:Mia Malkova has been wasted with Jason Luv

LOL what? That dude has been the best thing to happen to the Blacked/Blackedraw sites imo because he has a habit of bringing out the freak in these chicks!!..he had Mia's eyes rolling back and shit!!!...the passion you see in that guy's scenes is something not many guys can pull off imo.
djdj123 Wrote:You're trippin balls Shotty.

There is no one here on this forum who wouldn't beat that juicy handful of white latina ass like it was the last ass on planet earth if they had the option. Apparently she bought both of us out of hiatus and she is far and away the star of Blacked right now. She'll probably get a showcase. Great scene, great performer, I don't care about her politics or take personal offense at her trying to make more money and now I expect a torrent of IR from her going forward.

I'd bust so hard inside that pussy she would get a concussion from my nut blasting through her innards and knocking her brain. I'd bust so hard in her I'd fertilize every egg she had. She'd have 200 djdj123s growing in her womb at the same time. A cartoon couldn't describe how hard I would fuck that pussy. You couldn't draw that shit.

Speak for yourself. If this chick was in the same room as Angela White I wouldn't even know she was alive. She does zero for me. Different strokes for different folks and all that. But a showcase would be a miscalculation if you ask me. I would much rather watch a chick like Daisy Stone or something, someone who isn't in their decline.

WOW!!!! :lol: :lol:
imperiusrex Wrote:

Speak for yourself. If this chick was in the same room as Angela White I wouldn't even know she was alive. She does zero for me. Different strokes for different folks and all that. But a showcase would be a miscalculation if you ask me. I would much rather watch a chick like Daisy Stone or something, someone who isn't in their decline.
This.