What, no Mia Malkova thread?
You cant really blame Jules in that situation I mean he has Dredd under contract and it is a scene that Mia wants and the fans want it would be pretty foolish of him to not try to produce it. If I was him I would do the same thing, the real question is how does it get resolved and the scene get made.
[-] The following 1 user Likes blkknight1's post:
  • iramaj
(05-13-2019, 07:10 PM)blkknight1 Wrote: You cant really blame Jules in that situation I mean he has Dredd under contract and it is a scene that Mia wants and the fans want it would be pretty foolish of him to not try to produce it.  If I was him I would do the same thing, the real question is how does it get resolved and the scene get made.

This is what happens when you try to fuck people over in business. When they get the chance to get even, they often do. 

Jules Jordan 1

Mia Malkova 0
White Girl Connoisseur

Really don't fault Jules for doing what he did. Especially if true that she turned him down countless times only to do multiple scenes for Blacked.
(05-13-2019, 12:22 PM)Young Herschel Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 04:45 PM)mayanstatue Wrote: Everybody needs to tweet her and Dredd to get them to do a scene together. They would be a FIRE combo, and she already follows him on Twitter

Wouldn't mind owning a DVD of Mia & Nat Turnher in my library . . . those white, creamy fat cheeks need to be powerfucked Shy
Nothing against Dredd but Nat will beat Mia's clitoris up lol . . . balls deep POV doggy

Nat balls deep isn't really saying much.  I bet she could give Dredd a run fior his money

(01-20-2018, 01:34 PM)Coffin Wrote:
iramaj Wrote:Shit happens and couples break up everyday. They'll get over it.  But just to play devil' s advocate that's just one side of the story. Who the fuck really knows what happened besides those two. Or cares

good point,  who cares

I'm sayin' though. Ain't nobody worried about him. He'll find another ho to bag. It's all good.

[Image: 19796756.gif]
Black Women are the Toast, but White Girls are my Jam.
I'm pushing hard for this Mia and Dredd scene. It would make up for her Mandingo scene that ugly Kira Noir ruined.
[-] The following 1 user Likes blackalpha's post:
  • J Mac
BBC only panties...more like bbc only [since 2018]....fucking comical.
[Image: 16044874.gif]