What happened to rico strong?
I want to ask the same because if she recanted than he should be back and redeemed.
They should be drummed out of the industry.
Companies would be afraid to shoot them because they could make up stories.
They don't have credibility and the video already show that their story was bullshit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • whiteisright4bbc
Rico is redeemed along with JustDave. Fuck that suicidal, psycho lesbian.
I don't think he should resume work. We could have a terrible situation: he and Julio doing a Blacked MMF scene. That would be a real snoozefest.
he wasnt really gettin work before the allegations from his tweets before that so i doubt he'll get an increase afterwards. Its a shame because he was on the short list of tolerable dudes to me. Guess it'll just be more jello dick and pay me in pussy jax scenes
(07-10-2018, 05:16 PM)ir-prince Wrote: Leigh Raven has recanted her story and is faking the funk about how she wanted to kill her self.

Do you have a link to her recanting?
(07-18-2018, 12:36 PM)Malile Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 05:16 PM)ir-prince Wrote: Leigh Raven has recanted her story and is faking the funk about how she wanted to kill her self.

Do you have a link to her recanting?

Its tough, Who do you believe? The irresponsible nature of social media has created this world where people believe everything that is written. Why let facts or evidence get in the way of a good story. False accusations hurt everyone not just the accused.

She makes an accusation and here we are debating whether or not he's a skank or she's a skank. We should be saying "holy shit she got raped". If this is false how does it effect our view on the next person who says they have been raped. Are we questioning the truth instead of trying to support the victim of a violent act. Rape is violence it has nothing to do with sex.

Here's a call for responsibly utilizing the medium of social media which by the way we didn't have 10 years ago..
[-] The following 1 user Likes nvdiceguy's post:
  • fanboy
^ Why did you quote me?
(07-18-2018, 04:21 PM)Malile Wrote: ^ Why did you quote me?

Was following on your thread, Did I do something wrong?
Rico is gone for good, we don't need emotionless robots here.
Rico was ok. You knew a scene with him wasn't going to be a slow romantic fuck though. At least he could keep it up unlike some other performers.

With rumors of Mr. Marcus coming back I figured Rico would have a shot of being forgiven.