Welcome Back, IR-Tube.Net
^Same about ADT. I had given up.

Its nice to be back. Its really tough to keep up with updates/new girls without this site. I was starting to miss some of the haters haha.
I hope nobody tells our resident assholes that the site is back in business Smile .
I really hope the site survives. I'm glad it's back and, and whatever issues admin is having right now are going to be resolved and the forum is going to flourish. Like the others were saying, we need a back up site though, so we can communicate with each other.
[Image: 16044874.gif]
Nigga, I had gave up. I don't even know why I just up and searched it today.

This place is... it. There's no place like it anywhere.

Now I can get on Kanye's ass.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Glad the forum is back and better than ever in my opinion. Great topics. Generally decent people on here and lively debates. One or two jackasses but you get that anywhere you go on life. Long Live IR Tube!
[-] The following 1 user Likes marcusskipsey's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
Gread job with the new site!!! Glad its back online.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kcjones's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
Nice job of getting it back up!
[-] The following 1 user Likes lbrown047's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
I'm really happy with the new format of the forum. I like the new threads and it's more fun to participate.
I like this new setup better, but I'm not going to lie and not say that I don't miss the vault.
But I don't expect anything to change when/if I get access. I like being active on here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(07-04-2018, 05:40 AM)Black19magic85 Wrote: I'm really happy with the new format of the forum. I like the new threads and it's more fun to participate.
I like this new setup better, but I'm not going to lie and not say that I don't miss the vault.
But I don't expect anything to change when/if I get access. I like being active on here.

It's already looking good. You only need 3 more rep and 3 more likes. You should have that easily by the time you hit 100 posts.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Congratulations to Shotgun and his staff for bringing IR-Tube back to life. Enjoying the new format.
[-] The following 1 user Likes contrast5's post:
  • Shotgun Styles