So what's everyone think of Lisa Ann's comeback so far..
[Image: b212cca0fdc949a5a50a]

First scene back was a IR scene w/ Isiah Limpwell..

then this
[Image: 9cb31d082bc7468eaae7c8a93dd2e]

Supposed to be a scene with Prince UHHH in this one
She lost some wight but she's still hot.
She got those God awful implants fixed but she lost a bunch of weight and her ass along with it.
Not feeling it.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
I loved her circa 2009. Now - I can live without. It's like when an athlete retires than tries a comeback. Jordan Bulls vs Jordan Wizards.... should have just hung it up. And I thought that she had a sports podcast or something?
Speaking fo which, the more I watch Mia Khalifa try and do the sports thing, the more I lose faith in humanity.
DOGICE Wrote:I loved her circa 2009. Now - I can live without. It's like when an athlete retires than tries a comeback. Jordan Bulls vs Jordan Wizards.... should have just hung it up. And I thought that she had a sports podcast or something?
Speaking fo which, the more I watch Mia Khalifa try and do the sports thing, the more I lose faith in humanity.

Podcast mustve had listeners losing interest after a while..

and they havent cancelled Mia and Gibert Arenas's Youtube show yet? :lol:
Well I said this some time in the last few months and this was before her comeback so, needless to say I didn't want more Lisa Ann in 2010, let alone in 2018...

and I will never understand how anybody enjoyed Lisa Ann after about 2010 when she became a melting wax statue version of Lisa Ann
I prefer old school Lisa Ann anyday. I'm not feeling this new shit! She should have stay retired.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

blacksquatchman Wrote:I prefer old school Lisa Ann anyday. I'm not feeling this new shit! She should have stay retired.

This. And I'm a Lisa Ann fan from way back, when she started in the 90's. Overall, she still looks good for her age, but she is not nearly as appealing as she was before. But, I got a ton of her old scenes, so it's all good.
FILEHOST UPDATE: Well, Suprafiles hasn't worked out as I'd hoped. EVERY upload to them has failed over the past several days, so I have added Openload to the roster. I will continue to try upping to Suprafiles, but it's not looking good right now....
Well, she's only shot with Prince and Maxwell thus far, two male performers I'm not exactly fond of watching. I suppose I'll have more of an opinion when she shares a scene with other performers such as Nat Turnher, Jax Slayher, Rob Piper, or Ricky Johnson.

Y'all are mad. She's still smokin' hot.