So what's everyone think of Lisa Ann's comeback so far..
(06-26-2018, 10:05 AM)mrwu Wrote: didnt even notice.....she's way past her expiration date

Totally agree. Never been a fan of her or Julia Ann for that matter.

Apart from her Sarah Palin parody, I never watched her.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RickTheDick's post:
  • hughes
I like the old Lisa Ann from 1993-1996 and 2006-2014 but not the new Lisa Ann who looks different. She mostly directed and shoot her own company for Evil Angels. I wish she shoots for Blacked but that won't happen because Greg is friend with Nikk Benz, and we know they still hated each other
On her podcast, she shot a scene for Brazzers, at first I thought she was going to shoot for her company at Evil Angel but I guess she needs to get more open. With that, she could shoot with Dogfart, Naughty America, Dark X, and Arch Angel. I would be cool if she shoots with Blacked and Blacked Raw but like I said it ain't going to happen because Greg is best friends with Nikki Benz. Not even on Greg non-IR sites, and also not for Jules Jordan because she has a beef with him. She also can't shoot with any girls from LA Direct because she has a long feud between with Derek Hay.
I like her comeback. So far her scenes have been solid updates, and even though she isn't my favourite IR star she definitely delivers great performances and chemistry. She loves black cock, and I wish she would do some scenes with new talent. Her scenes with Mandingo are fantastic, and I think that she will do a great pairing with Dredd or Lil D if she wants to.