My thoughts in Kanye
https://interracialtoday.blogspot.com/2 ... kanye.html
Kanye went full retard saying "slavery was a choice"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/01/entertai ... index.html
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!! 

This nigga is crazy. Period. When he married Kim I was thinking: perfect fit. Both are Shit House Rat levels of crazy.

Kanye has always lived in his own little world. He likes Trump because they're both emotionally stunted know-nothing loud mouths. The don't read, they don't think critically. They just blast diarrhea out of their mouths.

I want to be mad about this silly shit, but he's just too silly to take seriously.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
"Free thinking" is just a nice word to describe clowns who possess no critical thinking and cannot defend their positions. They're often simply being contrarian to the predominant direction of culture and society. They present it as some six dimensional wisdom. Kanye has also always been infatuated with 'white' acceptance. So there's that.
These Kardashians stay stealing the soul out anyone with a Penis.
DPMJ Wrote:These Kardashians stay stealing the soul out anyone with a Penis.

I've never heard her say anything like this, so I'm going to leave Kim on the sidelines. Kanye was well crazy before he ever even met that broad. Remember his "Bush doesn't care about Black people" stunt? Or his Taylor Swift stunt? The guy's a clown.

Always has been. Always will be. He probably needs to be on meds.
White Girl Connoisseur
Kanye is a clown - still butt hurt that Pres. Obama called him a jackass. Dude has this aire of entitlement about him, married the whore of Babylon and is constantly looking for affirmation. He's less a man, more of a man-child. Dude is just sort of throwed off - but wasn't he always kinda peculiar?
DPMJ Wrote:These Kardashians stay stealing the soul out anyone with a Penis.

Are the men dating these clowny women, incapable of making their own decisions?

Kanye, much like Eddie Murphy and OJ, will be begging for his black card to be reactivated once he finds out how loyal whites are to him when his sales start to dip. Fuck him.
[Image: r79icy.jpg]
all day
alcyonei79 Wrote:Kanye, much like Eddie Murphy and OJ, will be begging for his black card to be reactivated once he finds out how loyal whites are to him when his sales start to dip. Fuck him.

What did Ed do?
White Girl Connoisseur
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
alcyonei79 Wrote:Kanye, much like Eddie Murphy and OJ, will be begging for his black card to be reactivated once he finds out how loyal whites are to him when his sales start to dip. Fuck him.

What did Ed do?

I've been wondering about that for years!!! Whatever he did, it seems to make him vanish from thin air. :?
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!!