My thoughts in Kanye
Kayne is working gullible right wing morons like trump did to sell records, like with his confederate themed clothing line. I really doubt he believes any of this shit. Just another artist causing controversy to generating sales.
deznuts2000 Wrote:Kayne is working gullible right wing morons like trump did to sell records, like with his confederate themed clothing line. I really doubt he believes any of this shit. Just another artist causing controversy to generating sales.

This is the Donald Trump "secret genius" argument and I don't buy it. Kanye is a clown who, by his own admission, doesn't read and doesn't know anything. He's an ignorant fool who happens to make popular music. But he's about as intellectual as Lil' Pump.

Kanye and Trump are not playing 9 dimensional chess. They are not secret geniuses who have figured out the Matrix. They're clowns who have money, and people think that the only way to make money is to be some kind of super human. Sara Palin is as smart as a box of rocks, and she is a millionaire many times over.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Shotgun Styles Wrote:
deznuts2000 Wrote:Kayne is working gullible right wing morons like trump did to sell records, like with his confederate themed clothing line. I really doubt he believes any of this shit. Just another artist causing controversy to generating sales.

This is the Donald Trump "secret genius" argument and I don't buy it. Kanye is a clown who, by his own admission, doesn't read and doesn't know anything. He's an ignorant fool who happens to make popular music. But he's about as intellectual as Lil' Pump.

Kanye and Trump are not playing 9 dimensional chess. They are not secret geniuses who have figured out the Matrix. They're clowns who have money, and people think that the only way to make money is to be some kind of super human. Sara Palin is as smart as a box of rocks, and she is a millionaire many times over.

Kanye is an intellectual child - Trump too, but let's stick to Kanye. Much like Trump it's always someone else's fault. No Radio play = Taylor Swift, Mental break = Jay Z, Love for Trump = Obama rejected me... bitch please. Kanye is not mentally ill either, like many rich black men, you get lost in that money and that bubble if you are weak. Kanye was never poor anyway, he came from a middle-class background with two educated parents. Kanye has always believed his own hype and everything, from his choice of wife to his current pro-Trump persona is an extension of that ego. But I think that he's damaged himself severely and pissed off the wrong people, people that supported him... Plus you are 40+ now, how long will you be on stage shaking your ass for $$$...
Pretty much. And he's always been a clown. This reminds me of him ambushing Mike Meyers on live TV with his silliness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXyryUHItuc

If you're gonna do crazy, at least have the decency to let you co-host know in advance.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
^^^
I'm not suggesting either of these silver spoon morons have any resemblance of what us normal folks deem genius levels of intelligence. I just believe like many artists: Take 50cent of example, who anytime he is about the release a new album or track would start beef with someone just to bring the attention back to him. I think that that baby Kayne is doing the same. As for Trump, he's basically uses bigotry and xenophobia as a golden carrot to distract the media and his supporters any time the heat is on him for something else like the Mueller probe. You don't have to be particularly smart to use this tactic and exploit America's favorite pastime racism.
Shotgun Styles Wrote:

Well said!!!
Vaginas are for making babies and love. Buttholes are for making sex...
[Image: charity-crawford-julesjordan-interracial-sex-scene.gif]
Donald Glover is what Kanye wish he could be.
jeff2 Wrote:Donald Glover is what Kanye wish he could be.

:lol:

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD