Videogames
Loved the original PS, once my friends and I figured out how to play burned games on it though it was a wrap. Rented them then burned them hours of fun. But Iramj you right PS2 was it so many great games during that time, I actually still have mine, as well as my original PS they are still working to.
(09-19-2018, 06:04 AM)iramaj Wrote: Fuck that bring back the PS2. I wish I never traded that system in. I still got games sitting on the shelf that I would go back and play.

Dude, you can get a ps2 (fat model) for like 25 bucks on ebay or amazon. I'd avoid the original fat models though because they most likely suffer from the infamous DRE message. The slims are reliable though. I just want disc based backwards compatibility with ps2 games. Won't happen though because no one would sign up for that bullshit psnow service. Microsoft is actually doing that shit right.

(09-19-2018, 08:26 AM)btsstuff Wrote: No Metal Gear Solid? No deal.

probably some issues with licensing now that konami doesn't really do gaming anymore. similar to how Rare Replay didn't have Goldeneye N64 in it. I hated how they didn't give a physical copy in the Metal Gear Solid collection on ps3, only a download. Luckily, physical copies are like 5 bucks (playstation version.....complete copies of Twin Snakes on Gamecube is pretty hard to come by)

I really don't think that playstation mini is going to fly off the shelves like the nintendo minis did. I can get all those games for under the 100 dollar asking price for the system. with the snes classic, some of the cartridges ALONE cost more than the damn system, so made a bit more sense. If I had kids, I'd buy one of these just to show them "what I used to play" and that'd be pretty cool........but other than that, not sure who they are really selling this to. Can't be for nostalgia, because those people probably want to play a REAL ps1.

Quote:City lights, fog, strangers passing by... Watch Mike Pondsmith the creator of the pen-and-paper RPG Cyberpunk 2020® and learn about his inspirations for creating a dystopian metropolis of Night City.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bishop45's post:
  • btsstuff
Gotta admit, knowing a black man produced the source material for that game increased the possibility I will buy it on release. (I usually wait for Steam sales 3-5 years later.)

I think it was great that he waited until he could make the game on his own terms.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sad news that Telltale games are closing down, they made those good The Walking Dead games, and The Batman and other. Suck that the Stranger Things games that they were working on are canceled. Also, TWD Final Season won't have the reminding episode which will end at episode 2

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/21/...d10b0000f1