Videogames
(09-19-2018, 06:04 AM)iramaj Wrote: Fuck that bring back the PS2. I wish I never traded that system in.  I still got games sitting on the shelf that I would go back and play.

Oh hell no, nigga! You do not disrespect the PS1! To me, that's my most favorite era in gaming! The PS2 is great and all but the PS1 is the GOAT!

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

(09-23-2018, 10:42 AM)J Mac Wrote: Sad news that Telltale games are closing down, they made those good The Walking Dead games, and The Batman and other. Suck that the Stranger Things games that they were working on are canceled. Also, TWD Final Season won't have the reminding episode which will end at episode 2  

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/09/21/...d10b0000f1

Its very sad.  The Walking Dead Season One, had an awesome story.  I've heard great things about the Batman, Minecraft, and Wolf Among Us as well.  Its a dangerous business when every game you develop is a licensed franchise.  So I'm not surprised by this turn of events.  Oh well.  There's still Dontnod to make similar games.  Thankfully, they own their IPs.
(09-25-2018, 01:45 PM)bishop45 Wrote:

If they really want to make it realistic, the game map should have a finite amount of animals, so if you over-hunt any species they are gone for the rest of the game. A little conservation lesson while your playing can help you feel like at least you learned something while you spend hours in front of the TV.
Sony is allowing the PS4 version of Fortnite to crossover, so now you can play people who own X-Box One, PC, and even on your mobile phone. BTW who play this game

https://www.polygon.com/fortnite/2018/9/...-open-beta

Forza Horizon 4 is awesome, but I find it funny how Test Drive Unlimited from 2006 had everything FH4 offers, and then some. TDU had the entire island of Oahu (4x the map size of Forza), car dealerships, cops, more homes with garages, and was truly Always-Online, yet the reviews were tepid. Now Forza Horizon gets lauded for essentially copping shit from a 12 year old game without the reviewer ever giving credit.