Videogames
I'm looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2.
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~
The in game shots I've seen are spectacular. I'm seriously considering getting the original and picking up the series at this point.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Shotgun Styles Wrote:I am from the Street Fighter 2 generation. I remember being 17 years old and spending every available quarter trying to beat my friends senseless with Blanka.

The new frighting games are too complicated and combo based for my tastes. I liked it better when it was more like boxing: you chose your spots to take your shots.

I know what you mean. In SF2 there were combos, but you could stop any combo by simply blocking. Games like Virtual Fighter, Tobal 1, and Tekken started to incorporate "Juggling", where a player could unlease a barrage of strikes on an opponent, and they had no recourse other than to just look in horror. My favorite game back then was Samurai Showdown, which was even more strategic than SF2. Today, Dragonball Fighter Z is awesome. Its the first fighting game I've purchased since Dead of Alive for the OG Xbox.
un57 Wrote:I'm looking forward to Red Dead Redemption 2.

I was until they announced it was going to be a prequel. We already know whats going to happen so couldn't they have given us something new.
:lol: WTF It's a whole new game.
[Image: 29794256717_8d7a83bfa1_o.gif]
I can't believe God of War got so many 10s and "game of the console generation" reviews, this game is an 8.5 AT BEST and gets an 8 from me. The combat system is clunky, the combos are limited, mastering it isn't the slightest bit difficult and the enemies are only hard if you play like an infantile retard.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
vesuvius Wrote:I can't believe God of War got so many 10s and "game of the console generation" reviews, this game is an 8.5 AT BEST and gets an 8 from me. The combat system is clunky, the combos are limited, mastering it isn't the slightest bit difficult and the enemies are only hard if you play like an infantile retard.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well said
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!! 

Squatch, what are you playing right now? I got my PS2 out and started re-playing Zone of the Enders 2.
vesuvius Wrote:Squatch, what are you playing right now? I got my PS2 out and started re-playing Zone of the Enders 2.

I'm playing mostly my Dreamcast games. I used to have a PS4 but I have to sell it for extra cash. I'm mostly a fighting game fan. So games like Marvel vs Capcom 2, Street Fighter III 3rd Strike, Project Justice, and Soul Calibur 1.
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!! 

3rd Strike never came to my country, unfortunately. Like you I am mostly a Tekken man, but 7 was kind of a letdown to me.

I still have Soul Calibur 2, Tekken 5, Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the PS2. I also have Tekken 2 for the PS1. Im glad I kept them.

Do you play RPGS or did you play them in the past?