Videogames
soul caliber vi trailer, i just looked it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjYtzCGeShY
(10-05-2018, 11:27 AM)bishop45 Wrote:
WOW fucking yu-gi is in this game!?!?!? i gotta play it now for the lolz. this kind of makes it way more interesting to me, they really throwing jump characters in. i hope this will acturally turn out to be a great game.
There’s a mobile app game for Yugio called duel links which is pretty sick
Soul Calibur coming this month. Shit's gonna be hype!

In the meantime I have 4 games in my backlog I wanna get done before 2019. Persona 3, Witcher 3, Nioh and Haunting Ground.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes vesuvius's post:
  • blacksquatchman
(10-10-2018, 03:54 AM)vesuvius Wrote: Soul Calibur coming this month. Shit's gonna be hype!

In the meantime I have 4 games in my backlog I wanna get done before 2019. Persona 3, Witcher 3, Nioh and Haunting Ground.

Yo, clear some of your PM's
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
(10-10-2018, 05:43 AM)iramaj Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 03:54 AM)vesuvius Wrote: Soul Calibur coming this month. Shit's gonna be hype!

Yo, clear some of your PM's

I did. It still says my inbox is full.
  • iramaj
BTW who is ready for Call of Duty Black Ops 4 on Friday, looks like you are going to have to clear up a lot of room on your hard drive

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-o...0-6462396/

Lucky I got a 3TB on my PS4 Pro which I put it in, the same will be on Red Dead Redemption 2
Shooters put me to sleep, so imma pass.
(10-10-2018, 06:35 AM)vesuvius Wrote: Shooters put me to sleep, so imma pass.

Same here. I tried Call of Duty a few years ago and I got bored the first 20 minutes. I turn that game in and never look back.

I'm more excited about Soul Calibur VI. I tried the beta version at a friend's house and the game was amazing. Definitely looking forward to it.

I'm also all about that Super Smash Bros Ultimate!
[Image: Lex_Cherie_web.gif?1402581254]

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!!! 

(10-10-2018, 08:08 AM)blacksquatchman Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 06:35 AM)vesuvius Wrote: Shooters put me to sleep, so imma pass.

Same here. I tried Call of Duty a few years ago and I got bored the first 20 minutes. I turn that game in and never look back.

I'm more excited about Soul Calibur VI. I tried the beta version at a friend's house and the game was amazing. Definitely looking forward to it.

I'm also all about that Super Smash Bros Ultimate!

After 2018, im gonna see about Devil May Cry 5, Sekiro, Code Vein and maybe Cyberpunk 2077. Other than that, it's just gonna be fighting games from thereon out!
  • blacksquatchman