Videogames
(07-13-2018, 02:18 AM)iramaj Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 01:04 AM)vesuvius Wrote: Well yeah New Game + is a bitch, but the base game is not. I would say the Chalice dungeons are a bitch and Ebrietas (an optional boss) fucked me over way too many times, but in itself the base game was challenging but fair.

On another note, Code Vein has been delayed, so I might get Dark Souls 3 in the meantime. Not 1 or 2 though, they're too slow and I think the worlds are ugly as sin.

Never heard of Code Vein.

Ebrietas is the only boss in one of these games that just made me say fuck it and skip it lol

Dark Souls 1 & 3 were great. 2 was too player friendly since people bitched about the difficulty level.
Code Vein is basically anime Bloodborne.
Finally got to play Sonic Mania Plus but this games bonus stage gives me motion sickness.
(07-18-2018, 01:23 PM)nightscream Wrote: Finally got to play Sonic Mania Plus but this games bonus stage gives me motion sickness.

Is it the stages with the blue spheres or the stages where you chase the ufo?

I'm guessing it's the blue sphere stages. You don't have to play them unless you want to get those medallions.
Alexa Grace/Abella Danger/Ella Hughes/Karlee Grey/Elsa Jean/Ariana Marie

XD"Mah Boi, this ass right here is what all true Negros strive for!"XD
[Image: th_279784274_fakeass2_123_598lo.jpg]
(07-18-2018, 01:23 PM)nightscream Wrote: Finally got to play Sonic Mania Plus but this games bonus stage gives me motion sickness.

Yooo I just got this yesterday and I'm playing this right now. I randomly bought it for nostalgia reasons and realized how much I used to love the early Sonic games.
[Image: 43359677871_531bb890e9_o.gif]