Videogames
Now you can change your PSN Online ID name

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/10/...gram-soon/

As for Call of Duty Black Ops 4, a lot of folks are going to be playing it on Friday and with that new Blackout battle royal mode. But Red Dead Redemption 2 is going to outsell Black Ops 4 this month because folks have been waiting 8 years for the sequel.
Played the shit out of Black Ops 3, doubt I'll ever touch 4. No campaign, no buy for me. Just picked up Assassins Creed Odyssey on Friday. Still at the boring beginning (seriously....this intro section is WAY too damn long....on a Zelda Twilight Princess level). Do like the gameplay though. Gonna try to get about 2 hours in tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bishop45's post:
  • simonphoenix
(10-10-2018, 03:15 PM)311 and Whooty Wrote: Played the shit out of Black Ops 3, doubt I'll ever touch 4. No campaign, no buy for me. Just picked up Assassins Creed Odyssey on Friday. Still at the boring beginning (seriously....this intro section is WAY too damn long....on a Zelda Twilight Princess level). Do like the gameplay though. Gonna try to get about 2 hours in tonight.

Let me know how AC is man, considering buying it
(10-10-2018, 05:30 PM)Faeginn Wrote:
(10-10-2018, 03:15 PM)311 and Whooty Wrote: Played the shit out of Black Ops 3, doubt I'll ever touch 4. No campaign, no buy for me. Just picked up Assassins Creed Odyssey on Friday. Still at the boring beginning (seriously....this intro section is WAY too damn long....on a Zelda Twilight Princess level). Do like the gameplay though. Gonna try to get about 2 hours in tonight.

Let me know how AC is man, considering buying it

Repetitive as hell. I got it and refunded it with the quickness.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
I never understood why people still buy AC games. Every damn mission is exactly the same. Follow this guy, then kill this guy LMAO. But people still eat it up.
[Image: 31288248488_b40db8d781_o.gif]
Plan to buy the Assassins Creed ever on Black Friday or Christmas but too buying playing Spider-Man on PS4 and Destiny 2 Forsaken. With COD Black Ops 4 coming out tomorrow and in two weeks Red Dead Redemption 2 I will be too buying playing those games. Like I said Red Dead Redemption 2 will outsell both AC and Black Ops 4 this month because it's been 8 years since the last game, and it a RockStar games. BTW have you guy play GTA Online because I played it a lot
I dunno there were a few diamonds in the rough for AC, blackflag was incredible