This is America
Coltrane88 Wrote:Clearly not stable enough to be the Admin. Tongue

I have the best Admin abilities! No one has ever been as amazing at being Admin as I have. You'd be surprised how amazing I'll be. In fact, the board will become so great that you're going to get sick of all the greatness.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
loved the video. song wasnt all that but the video was pretty good and told a story.
[Image: r79icy.jpg]
all day
not bad
I know I got on him hard about This Is America, so lets give praise where praise is due. This is much, much better...

White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Theo Younf, zetron
(09-04-2018, 08:01 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I know I got on him hard about This Is America, so lets give praise where praise is due. This is much, much better...

I couldn't disagree more. This is pleasantly inoffensive, but otherwise unremarkable. It's derivative, forgettable, and not even remotely close to being in the same league of artistry as the song you're comparing it against.
~~ PM me about dead links or if you need help finding rare IR scenes - I will try my best ~~
(09-04-2018, 11:34 PM)un57 Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 08:01 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I know I got on him hard about This Is America, so lets give praise where praise is due. This is much, much better...

I couldn't disagree more. This is pleasantly inoffensive, but otherwise unremarkable. It's derivative, forgettable, and not even remotely close to being in the same league of artistry as the song you're comparing it against.

Yeah. All that's true.

But.

At least it fucking sounds like music...
White Girl Connoisseur
I give up. It really doesn't matter what he spits out, black kids and white hipsters are gonna eat it up and proclaim it genius. I'll keep waitin for Labrinth to finally complete his sophomore album.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kcjones's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
This Is America is about making a political statement. I also feel like you need the video in order to get the full impact.

Feels Like Summer is more of a laid back track that you can listen while cruising in your car. I think the song is kind of a throwback to classic summer jams. Plus, this doesn't require the video to fully enjoy it.

[Image: O2OK5gJ7_o.gif]   

HE HAS BRING THE RUCKUS
TO ALL YOU MUTHAFUCKAS

XD XD XD         

[-] The following 1 user Likes blacksquatchman's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
Agreed on all points.

Having said that, I do like the video. I had to google it to find out who some of these people were, though.

Yes. The Shotgun is old.
White Girl Connoisseur