Any movie scenes that traumatized you as a kid?
I saw that Jurassic World 2 trailer the other day and was immediately reminded of the very first scene in the original Jurassic Park. You know, this happy number.

[youtube]qz5JmgLQEzs[/youtube]

Now, as a kid, we all have wild imaginations, but man oh man I wish I didn't, because my imagination HEAVILY fucked with my psyche while I was watching this. I enjoyed watching Jurassic Park as a kid, but THIS scene, not so much.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
"The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad" (1949)

Disney's original Sleepy Hollow movie. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING KID'S MOVIE.

Saw it when I was about 4 on TV and didn't sleep for a week.

I was to old to be scared by it, but honorable mention goes to
'The Secret Of Nimh." Many young people were warped by that film. Again, it's not a kids movie.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
Did you ever see Watership Down? Not traumatized by it, but I went "THE FUCK?" multiple times.
[Image: DGaaBwz.gif]
vesuvius Wrote:Did you ever see Watership Down? Not traumatized by it, but I went "THE FUCK?" multiple times.

Started it a couple times. Fell asleep both times. Cartoon rabbits and small town politics just doesn't spell entertainment to me.
White Girl Connoisseur
Don't laugh, but this shit fucked me up when I was five :lol:

[youtube]jcZUPDMXzJ8[/youtube]
[Image: 29794256717_8d7a83bfa1_o.gif]
Yeah, I heard that Fantasia did a number on a few younguns too...
White Girl Connoisseur
My big brother made me watch The Thing when I was 7, I couldn't sleep for a month and my dad beat my brother's ass.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newbob's post:
  • WhootyFiend
newbob Wrote:My big brother made me watch The Thing when I was 7, I couldn't sleep for a month and my dad beat my brother's ass.

Lord that scene where he gets his arms bit off.

Nightmares. Confusedhock:
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • luckyaa, WhootyFiend
The entire movie IT has me fucked up even to this day, even thinking about that movie send a fucking chill down my spine, saw it as a kid and can still recall all the fucking nightmares I used to have. I used to have this clown pic over my bed as a kid and after seeing that movie I had a recurring nightmare about the clown crawling out of the picture and standing at the foot of my bed watching me sleep with that big as clown grin on his face. Shit still gives me the creeps.

Also more of a silly WTF one, but this freaked me out as a kid to for some reason, just something about all those damn brooms.
[youtube]2DX2yVucz24[/youtube]
Damn Disney seemed to mess alot of us up. LOL