TV Shows to Watch/Binge - Current and All-Time
(07-08-2018, 11:50 AM)danhill544 Wrote: I've been watching stranger things recently.

This show snuck up on me. I don't really do horror, but I love sci fi and being  a Gen Xer I'm a massive 80's geek.

Man the memories. Kids with freedom to roam and get into shit. This show is like some combination of Stand By Me, Explorers and ET. Can't wait for season 3.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • redcell
(07-08-2018, 04:23 AM)Black19magic85 Wrote: 12 MONKEYS
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3148266/?ref_=nv_sr_1

The show just ended after 4 seasons and it's been an amazing series about time travel. 
I liked the movie, but I love the show. It's an underrated gem.

This just reminded me I wanted to start that. Props. I just finished West World.
Snowfall
Binge the first season this week and catch season 2’s premiere this Thursday.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mega Nega Kyle's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(07-08-2018, 12:25 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 11:50 AM)danhill544 Wrote: I've been watching stranger things recently.

This show snuck up on me. I don't really do horror, but I love sci fi and being  a Gen Xer I'm a massive 80's geek.

Man the memories. Kids with freedom to roam and get into shit. This show is like some combination of Stand By Me, Explorers and ET. Can't wait for season 3.

I Agree,I grew up in the eighties also,my friends and I rode everywhere on our bikes,just like the show.brings back alot of memories
[-] The following 1 user Likes danhill544's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
For the anime heads.  Megalo Box.  If you liked Cowboy Bebop or Samurai Champloo, it has that feel to it

[Image: 41651559110_57bdeabcac.jpg]
[Image: 29794256717_8d7a83bfa1_o.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes iramaj's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
Photo 
Two adult swim animations Hot Streets and Apollo Gauntlet. Apollo Gauntlet feels like an homage to He-Man rather than a parody. Hot Streets feels like an homage to those Hanna Barbara and Dic cartoons from the late 80s and early 90s.

[Image: apollo-gauntlet.jpg?itok=iYCX_0L5]

[Image: hot-streets-adult-swim-590x329.png]
Dude on the right looks like cartoon Freddie Kruger...
White Girl Connoisseur
Does anyone in here watch Preacher on AMC. That’s my jam lol. Great writing, perfect casting and it’s got my girl Ruth Negga!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Mega Nega Kyle's post:
  • Shotgun Styles, Chessmaster
(07-19-2018, 02:49 AM)kyolh91 Wrote: Does anyone in here watch Preacher on AMC. That’s my jam lol. Great writing, perfect casting and it’s got my girl Ruth Negga!!

Yeah. It's weird but never dull. Seasons 1 and 2 were both pretty wild rides. And you're right, Ruth is great!
(07-19-2018, 02:49 AM)kyolh91 Wrote: Does anyone in here watch Preacher on AMC. That’s my jam lol. Great writing, perfect casting and it’s got my girl Ruth Negga!!

Love that show, just watched the latest before logging in.

I wish I knew Ruth personally. I really do. It would be so much fun...

"Hey, what's up my Negga!" "Negga, please!" "You know what I'm sayin', Negga?"
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Mega Nega Kyle, roscoeleroi