TV Shows to Watch/Binge - Current and All-Time
Snowfall.......bruh this season is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes kyolh91's post:
  • Chessmaster
Here are some of the shows i am watching or rewatch sometimes:

IT Crowd:  Aided by a tech-illiterate manager, a pair of basement-dwelling dweebs makes the most of life in IT at a corporation run by a cloddish new owner.

Narcos:  The true story of Colombia's infamously violent and powerful drug cartels fuels this gritty gangster drama series.

Firefly: Firefly is set in the year 2517, after the arrival of humans in a new star system and follows the adventures of the renegade crew of Serenity, a "Firefly-class" spaceship. The ensemble cast portrays the nine characters who live on Serenity.
[-] The following 1 user Likes lbrown047's post:
  • Chessmaster
Last Chance U just came back. If you love football, this and Ballers are a must watch.
White Girl Connoisseur
^At this point, Dwayne Johnson is overexposed (something like 7 films since 2016) and just not in good enough stuff to make you forget it. The hyper branding will never supersede the quality of your acting. You want to look forward to seeing actors in new things. It's gluttony at this point for people like him and Kevin Hart. Even one-dimensional action stars like Arnold weren't releasing that many films in that short a window.
(5 hours ago)Coltrane88 Wrote: ^At this point, Dwayne Johnson is overexposed (something like 7 films since 2016) and just not in good enough stuff to make you forget it.  The hyper branding will never supersede the quality of your acting.  You want to look forward to seeing actors in new things.  It's gluttony at this point for people like him and Kevin Hart.  Even one-dimensional action stars like Arnold weren't releasing that many films in that short a window.

The Rock and I have carefully considered your position...

[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-30426-1490306254-7.gif]

And we've come to a unanimous conclusion...
[Image: stfu.gif?ssl=1]

Tongue
White Girl Connoisseur
[-] The following 2 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • nvdiceguy, Chessmaster
^...IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! Baywatch, Rampage, Skyscraper...they may just barely eclipse John Cena level films.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Coltrane88's post:
  • Chessmaster
(4 hours ago)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(5 hours ago)Coltrane88 Wrote: ^At this point, Dwayne Johnson is overexposed (something like 7 films since 2016) and just not in good enough stuff to make you forget it.  The hyper branding will never supersede the quality of your acting.  You want to look forward to seeing actors in new things.  It's gluttony at this point for people like him and Kevin Hart.  Even one-dimensional action stars like Arnold weren't releasing that many films in that short a window.

The Rock and I have carefully considered your position...

[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-30426-1490306254-7.gif]

And we've come to a unanimous conclusion...
[Image: stfu.gif?ssl=1]

Tongue
Perfect response
[-] The following 1 user Likes nvdiceguy's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(07-19-2018, 09:49 AM)kyolh91 Wrote: Does anyone in here watch Preacher on AMC. That’s my jam lol. Great writing, perfect casting and it’s got my girl Ruth Negga!!

I love it unless ass face boy makes an appearance!!!
(1 hour ago)Chessmaster Wrote:
(07-19-2018, 09:49 AM)kyolh91 Wrote: Does anyone in here watch Preacher on AMC. That’s my jam lol. Great writing, perfect casting and it’s got my girl Ruth Negga!!

I love it unless ass face boy makes an appearance!!!

Now that Satan has hired the Cowboy to run him and Hitler down, it's only a matter of time.

I like his character, I just can't watch this show when I'm eating.
White Girl Connoisseur