TV Shows to Watch/Binge - Current and All-Time
Just finished "Maniac" on Netflix.

It's a great show on a wide variety of levels. If it doesn't absolutely clean up at the Emmys next year I'll be shocked.

The influences are wide. It's sci fi done right, like "Stranger Than Fiction". Subtle, smart, with just the right amount of humor and heart tugs. The retro-futurism is a great touch. The only other time I've seen it on this scale is Space Station 76, and it ads a great atmosphere.

I highly recommend.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
(09-23-2018, 02:55 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: Just finished "Maniac" on Netflix.

It's a great show on a wide variety of levels. If it doesn't absolutely clean up at the Emmys next year I'll be shocked.

The influences are wide. It's sci fi done right, like "Stranger Than Fiction". Subtle, smart, with just the right amount of humor and heart tugs. The retro-futurism is a great touch. The only other time I've seen it on this scale is Space Station 76, and it ads a great atmosphere.

I highly recommend.

I already had it added on my list but didn't check it out yet.
But I will check it out soon after reading this. Sounds right up my alley.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Black19magic85's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
I don't really watch anything these days, apart from Youtube and IR Pron Tongue

But I must say something caught my eye on the adverts recently, it's called "God Friended Me". It's not a religious show I don't believe, more on the supernatural side...but looks like a really interesting concept.

I'm in OZ land so no doubt it's already showcased for most of you guys there in the US. Anyone able to comment on it?
I mostly Netflix these days but if I do watch TV it's mostly sports or HBO or old TV shows. I have been watching season 2 of The Deuce on HBO. I also watch the Flash and Supergirl and Agents of Shield. Too bad the 6 seasons of AOS will be in the summertime after Avengers 4 because they are followed the event of Infinity War