*****ANNOUNCEMENTS, FEATURES, SUGGESTIONS*****
What's up everyone?
Shotgun has posted notifications around the forums, but just in case you didn't see it, I'm posting this here. 
Shotgun is taking a temporary break from the board and has made me the temporary Admin. I won't be in the threads as much as Shotgun, because I am also an uploader as you all know and I am working on my Ebay stuff as well. 
Don't expect any radical changes---there won't be any. If a person was banned, they'll stay banned and spammers will be shown the door as usual. Any questions or concerns you can always PM me. That's it for now---I'm out...
[Image: 8lUyNaHd_o.gif]
Congrats to Mariano Rivera on becoming the first unanimous MLB Hall Of Fame inductee in baseball history! A well-deserved honor and it couldn't have happened to a classier ballplayer. Congrats Mo---the greatest closer of all-time!!!
[-] The following 4 users Like Hoss5973's post:
  • beaujesus, pipsup, Shotgun Styles, Masterpiece93
(10-07-2018, 11:02 AM)Hoss5973 Wrote:
What's up everyone?
Shotgun has posted notifications around the forums, but just in case you didn't see it, I'm posting this here. 
Shotgun is taking a temporary break from the board and has made me the temporary Admin. I won't be in the threads as much as Shotgun, because I am also an uploader as you all know and I am working on my Ebay stuff as well. 
Don't expect any radical changes---there won't be any. If a person was banned, they'll stay banned and spammers will be shown the door as usual. Any questions or concerns you can always PM me. That's it for now---I'm out...

MUCH RESPECT! Hoss
(Q):What's better than Roses on a Piano? (A):Tulips on my Organ ! ~Liberace
What's up everyone?

Big ups to Hoss for jumping right in the captain's chair. I expected to be gone a bit longer, but it didn't happen.

Glad to have such a reliable cat around if the situation calls for it.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 3 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Hoss5973, un57, beaujesus
What's up everyone?

I've been wondering if you could link your Ebay page here so I can check it, could you do that?
I've been a member for 9 years, was offline for a few months because I was doing renovations and came back to find out I couldn't access pages. : /
I guess I'll try to post more.
(10-29-2018, 02:56 PM)RedRocket Wrote: I've been a member for 9 years, was offline for a few months because I was doing renovations and came back to find out I couldn't access pages. : /

Spamming ain't gonna get you there son.

5-7 posts per day. In a few weeks you'll get there. But keep in mind that you need 5 rep and 25 likes to get promoted. You're not going to earn those by spamming for rep count. You need to post quality content.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • RedRocket
Is there a reason why Twitter embedding is not set up?
(01-31-2019, 08:28 PM)Coltrane88 Wrote: Is there a reason why Twitter embedding is not set up?

Might as well also set-up embedding for all the popular social media sites too. Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, & etc
(01-31-2019, 08:28 PM)Coltrane88 Wrote: Is there a reason why Twitter embedding is not set up?

(01-31-2019, 09:05 PM)satam55 Wrote:

Might as well also set-up embedding for all the popular social media sites too. Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, & etc

This summer I'll be looking at some upgrades. I just don't have time right now.
White Girl Connoisseur

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shotgun Styles's post:
  • SmashThots357
(10-29-2018, 05:31 PM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(10-29-2018, 02:56 PM)RedRocket Wrote: I've been a member for 9 years, was offline for a few months because I was doing renovations and came back to find out I couldn't access pages. : /

Spamming ain't gonna get you there son.

5-7 posts per day. In a few weeks you'll get there. But keep in mind that you need 5 rep and 25 likes to get promoted. You're not going to earn those by spamming for rep count. You need to post quality content.

I was wondering if you guys ever considered opening up the picture section to non-members? I've tried posting on here, and I've never even gotten an upvote that I can remember. People are far more likely to trash you for sharing your opinion than give you a like on this board. That's fine. I'm not slamming people or trying to run down the board, but I figure maybe if we could actually upload some pictures or content, it would be far easier to pick up some upvotes. As of right now, full membership just seems like a pretty tall mountain to climb. At the rate I'm going, it would take years. I don't know. I guess people don't find my opinions all that compelling. I just wish I could post pics and/or gifs or something, as I think I would be more likely to get some love from members for that.
Again. Not trying to criticize, and I understand why you guys did what you did. I just feel like, if you aren't part of the in-crowd here, it's pretty tough to get enough upvotes and likes to make it worth trying for full membership.