*****ANNOUNCEMENTS, FEATURES, SUGGESTIONS*****
(07-17-2018, 12:01 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote:
(07-16-2018, 03:06 PM)curious Wrote: it`s there and it`s pointless. shiny new store with locked gates.

only the workers and there families can get in.

If you've got a better way to protect the board from legal action, I'm all ears.

I think this is the best way,when the forum was being revamped I expected to see the videos gone,but I was pleasantly surprised.just alttle time and effort and we can see them again Big Grin
All similar websites have a posting quota. The rep and likes requirement might be harder to obtain,though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sapphi10489's post:
  • Shotgun Styles
(07-17-2018, 09:57 PM)sapphi10489 Wrote: All similar websites have a posting quota. The rep and likes requirement might be harder to obtain,though.

This was impressed upon me by my staff during discussion. It was important to keep people from spamming garbage to reach a post count. Vesuvius and 4BBC were both instrumental in coming up with this policy, and I appreciate their input.
White Girl Connoisseur
Thumbs Up 
(07-12-2018, 06:49 PM)Black19magic85 Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 05:18 PM)nvdiceguy Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 10:27 PM)Hoss5973 Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 10:08 PM)Jay_IR_Fan Wrote:
(06-28-2018, 09:44 AM)Shotgun Styles Wrote: I've updated the criteria for Senior Membership.

a) 100 posts
b) 25 likes
c) 10 rep

Make things a little more attainable. In the early states, it may take people awhile to get used to using the new features.

Do you have to have all 3 (a,b.c)   ...or any one of the three?
Been asked before   ..and we still have no answer.

You need all three. Members who had 100 posts before the forum changeover were grandfathered in as Senior Members.
All 3??? HOLY Batcakes Robin!! 

Gonna need some help here HOSS

DiCe

Thanks for cluing me in the site was back up!

It's not that difficult to obtain the three required criteria. You need to be active on the forum and if you have a meaningful contribution, you will be rewarded with likes and rep. I had three posts a few weeks ago and now I almost achieved the criteria.
may I suggest you increasing the pictures per post limit, to 12 maybe?
my images are not that big anyway. Also, I'm sure there are ways to prevent members from abusing this, like temporary banning.
[Image: iGX5G6xN_o.jpg]
(07-20-2018, 06:44 AM)Marko Wrote: may I suggest you increasing the pictures per post limit, to 12 maybe?
my images are not that big anyway. Also, I'm sure there are ways to prevent members from abusing this, like temporary banning.

10 images is plenty. Just use multiple posts. We're trying to keep clutter to a minimum and prevent pages that won't load. I wanted big animated avatars, this is one of the trade offs. Sorry, bruh.
White Girl Connoisseur