*****ANNOUNCEMENTS, FEATURES, SUGGESTIONS*****
Thank you NiceHot! I will give it a whirl!
What's up everyone?
Shotgun has posted notifications around the forums, but just in case you didn't see it, I'm posting this here. 
Shotgun is taking a temporary break from the board and has made me the temporary Admin. I won't be in the threads as much as Shotgun, because I am also an uploader as you all know and I am working on my Ebay stuff as well. 
Don't expect any radical changes---there won't be any. If a person was banned, they'll stay banned and spammers will be shown the door as usual. Any questions or concerns you can always PM me. That's it for now---I'm out...
[-] The following 4 users Like Hoss5973's post:
  • beaujesus, pipsup, Shotgun Styles, Masterpiece93
(10-07-2018, 11:02 AM)Hoss5973 Wrote:
What's up everyone?
Shotgun has posted notifications around the forums, but just in case you didn't see it, I'm posting this here. 
Shotgun is taking a temporary break from the board and has made me the temporary Admin. I won't be in the threads as much as Shotgun, because I am also an uploader as you all know and I am working on my Ebay stuff as well. 
Don't expect any radical changes---there won't be any. If a person was banned, they'll stay banned and spammers will be shown the door as usual. Any questions or concerns you can always PM me. That's it for now---I'm out...

MUCH RESPECT! Hoss
What's up everyone?

Big ups to Hoss for jumping right in the captain's chair. I expected to be gone a bit longer, but it didn't happen.

Glad to have such a reliable cat around if the situation calls for it.
White Girl Connoisseur
[Image: OxvA.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shotgun Styles's post:
  • Hoss5973, un57, beaujesus
What's up everyone?

I've been wondering if you could link your Ebay page here so I can check it, could you do that?